Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Too Much Of This, So Little Of...

Lactamid

You spam the orbs of the newest weapon that might cause issues that are not found yet, also spam Prism skill and expect it to run good?.......

I'm not the one spamming the orbs. i did cast 1 of the ults though then i had that picture sitting there long enough to take a picture of that frame i'd seen for a few secs.

They are at Low or Off.

Lower your resolution. something like 1280 x 720. I have an old PC too, so other than turning everything off I also lower the resolution. What's odd though is that I actually got a 10-20 fps increase with the recent updates. Did you try updating your drivers?

I think the mirage skills still need a lot of optimization. Lots of particles and effects going on with her.

I found out (in my rig) when i cast hall of mirror my FPS drop alot, when they are gone my FPS gets normal. Prism drop a little bit of my FPS but its still enough to get annoyed. (little offtopic) and for some reason when i do defense on earth that place (for some reason) eats my fps alot.

Good incentive to upgrade your PC imo lol.  Back on topic, I think the mirage skills still need a lot of optimization. Lots of particles and effects going on with her.

That is becomming more and more urgent ;)

Lower your resolution. something like 1280 x 720. I have an old PC too, so other than turning everything off I also lower the resolution. What's odd though is that I actually got a 10-20 fps increase with the recent updates. Did you try updating your drivers?

I tried that now...game crashed XD lol, will try playing a bit later though. It's mostly that it used to work alot better though. I'm used to low fps, just not still images.

All hail the Demon of FPS.

You can kill the duplicates by shooting them with the quanta.

If you look hard on that picture there is probably 20-ish duplicates by the pod.

lil-jon-chappelle-o.gif

We'll get performance tweaks soon man, be patient. :)

I'll play the late game in the mean time (forums)

I found out (in my rig) when i cast hall of mirror my FPS drop alot, when they are gone my FPS gets normal. Prism drop a little bit of my FPS but its still enough to get annoyed. (little offtopic) and for some reason when i do defense on earth that place (for some reason) eats my fps alot.

That skill with explosive weapons is quite heavy on the cpu/gpu so yeah, drops alot.

Make one explode and the rest will explode in a chain reaction.

The Hall of Mirror duplicates. When the other Mirages moves around something bugs out and alot of duplicates/clones just stands there not going away.

After a while there are new ones created where the Mirage player is at, but the bugged duplicates are still there.

The models refresh but old ones are not removed, same goes with the quantas cube-thingies. There are alot of them, but some are not actually there any more.