Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Am 1.3K Points From Mr17 And It Takes 3 Hours To Check What's Underleveled

Etsoree

Title isn't as long as it should be for the thread but pretty much this: I'm currently sitting at MR16, 1.3k points away from being MR17, and I have every single thing maxed out that I have in my inventory. I do not have the Braton or Lato Vandals and I did the math, I should be 246 points OVER MR17 by now.

My point is, it's the Kubrows that are preventing me from hitting MR17.

I have all four of them matured and as far as I know at level 30. Apparently not since I'm not MR17 yet that means one of my Kubrows are not at 30 ( that little Wyrm laser that we got with Wyrm Prime at first doesn't count towards Mastery Points ).

It takes 3 hours for your Kubrow to cool down from stasis in order for you to even CHECK its level; you can't equip it until then.

Get rid of stasis cooldown, or at the very least let us equip and unequip mods on the Kubrow while it's cooling down from stasis and let us check its level.

Side note, this is not a complaint that Mastery Ranks take too long to get.

codex/companions/ If your kubrow has a star by it then you know it's lvl 30

have you checked the codex for them? not sure if it shows their level there but it's worth a shot.

You could just check the codex, bro.

Yeah check codex, if it has a star it is 30. What you could also check is if you have all missions unlocked, go to your profil it should be 246/246.

I think he gets it.

I think he gets it.

Probably, but can you blame us? Except for Saske, they all got posted within a minute, didn't really see the others.

Sorry for spamming, Etsoree! Didn't mean to.

Edit: ...And now it's happening again. I'm just gonna stop posting now.

Edited by Archeyef

notice timestamp, we posted at about the same instant. :P

(edit: minus saske who's a slowbro)

Probably, but can you blame us? Except for Saske, they all got posted within a minute, didn't really see the others.

I added the total usefull information to also check the mission unlocks, because they give mastery too.  :D

Edited by Saske92

And why? Codex makes checking what you don't have leveled incredibly easy, unless Kubrows don't play by its rules...

The only info you can see on your kubrow is its name iirc

Itd be nice to see name breed rank and stats

Its certainly not asking too much nee?

The only info you can see on your kubrow is its name iirc

Itd be nice to see name breed rank and stats

Its certainly not asking too much nee?

The Codex isn't going to list your personal Kubrow's info, it's just the stock image/info.  

Unless you're referring to when you're looking at the actual pixelated creature?

The Codex isn't going to list your personal Kubrow's info, it's just the stock image/info.  

Unless you're referring to when you're looking at the actual pixelated creature?

I mean checking the kubrows stats while its in stasis so you can see which one youre taking out

in case you cant remember