Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Resistance Mods

TrinityPrime

Better yet, why not have resistance mods combine with each other, like the elemental damage+ mods mechanism? 

An example: 

Warframe A has all the primary elemental resistance mods in this order: Electric, Toxin, Cold, Fire. 

Warframe A will now be resistant to Corrosive (60% resistance) and Blast (60% resistance). 

No need to further dilute the mod table, and could provide some interesting builds. 

Better yet, why not have resistance mods combine with each other, like the elemental damage+ mods mechanism? 

An example: 

Warframe A has all the primary elemental resistance mods in this order: Electric, Toxin, Cold, Fire. 

Warframe A will now be resistant to Corrosive (60% resistance) and Blast (60% resistance). 

No need to further dilute the mod table, and could provide some interesting builds. 

2 slots for a resistance to one element? Sorry, but even the most eccentric player wouldn't go that far

Well, mod space is a big concern, I suppose if the combo mods had a synergy going where they provided and increased protection to the combo element or still provided their base resistances with the combo element then I could see putting on two of them in my primary builds.

they should add a designated "utility" slot above the "Aura" slot, that way if someone wants to throw on enemy radar or resistance mod for personal use it won't impact the main mod slots or replace a potential mod that lets them specialize for survival.

+1 for the idea of combo resistance mods...... it would  be helpful against bombards if we had blast resistance, and it could potentially reduce the chances of getting disrupted ala magnetic disruption attack.(or potentially reduce the affect by a %)