Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3 Design Council Pvp'er Invites

(PSN)Alphapsykongaroo

just fyi if u dont get picked, dont worry you wont miss much as there's not much to do or see there for now :p. u cant make new topics, just response to dev topics are allowed.

that said, the ones i pick to submit must have at least a lot of pvp experience under their belt. u dont have to have an amazing kdr, just at least have a lot of fights(ill take a look @ your stats ). your past posts have to be mature and clean as well(i will check that too)

Edited by (PS4)Alphapsykongaroo

There's an announcement by Megan detailing the process of selecting members/who's eligible.

In addition:

For those who hope to be eligible, it's not only enough that you give quality feedback:

"Eligibility for invitation is determined by:
- Quality of forum contributions
- Amount of time spent in game (Mastery rank 5 or greater)
- And Reflection of Tenno values – no reports of griefing, low warning history."

As I've noticed the PvP Feedback section has been particularly poisonous as of late (players throwing insults at each other/trolling/etc.), racking up warning points isn't going to help your cause. Please, let's remain civil. :)

You are only getting invited to the Warframe Design Council, a place where you get to know about upcoming warframe stuff and sometimes you get to vote on things, council chat is something different, which is for Masters and GrandMasters.

Can we get confirmation on this? I have seen people introduce themselves as being new to in-game council chat LONG after the ending of the founder's program.

Seems like an odd method of trolling, if they are not in fact new members.

In addition:

For those who hope to be eligible, it's not only enough that you give quality feedback:

"Eligibility for invitation is determined by:
- Quality of forum contributions
- Amount of time spent in game (Mastery rank 5 or greater)
- And Reflection of Tenno values – no reports of griefing, low warning history."

As I've noticed the PvP Feedback section has been particularly poisonous as of late (players throwing insults at each other/trolling/etc.), racking up warning points isn't going to help your cause. Please, let's remain civil. :)

Its a scheme b the PvE players to keep PvP knowledgeable people out of the counsil

We must take this message to the lotus and gear for war

They will not win

Wait, people can get "picked" for design counsel, and then get to "pick" other members?

Since when was this a thing? I was under the impression that design counsel was a granted perk for Master or higher founders, and for those who purchased Prime Access.

When did this start?

For clarity, no I am not bothered by it, just wasn't aware that there was an alternate method for players to get into the design counsel.

No memebrs dont get to pick op should reread his PM, If you want more info I suggest talking to Drew. Also people invited dont seem to have access to in game council chat.

Edited by theclinton

No memebrs dont get to pick op should reread his PM, If you want more info I suggest talking to Drew. Also people invited dont seem to have access to in game council chat.

well this in my pm clearly states that i do get to suggest 3 people:

"(If you already have DC access, please suggest up to 3 candidates for next month's invitations.)"

well this in my pm clearly states that i do get to suggest 3 people:

"(If you already have DC access, please suggest up to 3 candidates for next month's invitations.)"

Did you already have access before they sent you that pm? If so I stand corrected