Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3 Design Council Pvp'er Invites

(PSN)Alphapsykongaroo

i dont know much about this design council thingy or if it's useful in some way, but somehow i got picked. and i can suggest up to 3 people for next months design council member picks. there are a bunch of reasonable pvp posters here that id like to suggest, but i dont know who is and who isnt already a member. so if you arent against pvp, shoot me a pm if you want me to suggest you to become a design council member.

why is this posted in the pvp section? because pvp needs all the reasonable feedback it can get if there happens to be a pvp related thread in DC someday.

Is this supposed to be secret and I don't got council chat :(

I am not sure if PS4 has a council chat ingame.

There is no design council pfft what are you talking about. -_- 

Not sure if you are trolling, but there is a design council. Originally only Master and Grandmaster Founders got in there, but since the founders program ended DE also invites people who deserve it, but you can't ask for an invite.

Edited by Saske92

Wait, people can get "picked" for design counsel, and then get to "pick" other members?
Since when was this a thing? I was under the impression that design counsel was a granted perk for Master or higher founders, and for those who purchased Prime Access.

When did this start?

For clarity, no I am not bothered by it, just wasn't aware that there was an alternate method for players to get into the design counsel.

Edited by 43Emprah

I am not sure if PS4 has a council chat ingame.

Not sure if you are trolling, but there is a design council. Originally only Master and Grandmaster Founders got in there, but since the founders program ended DE also invites people who deserve it, but you can't ask for an invite.

Ah, wasn't aware that DE randomly invites people, that explains it.

Wait, people can get "picked" for design counsel, and then get to "pick" other members?

Since when was this a thing? I was under the impression that design counsel was a granted perk for Master or higher founders, and for those who purchased Prime Access.

When did this start?

For clarity, no I am not bothered by it, just wasn't aware that there was an alternate method for players to get into the design counsel.

There is not the council dose not exist this thread is just a bad dream now go to sleep Tenno

When did this start?

Design council is not available to those who purchase Prime Access afaik.

It started... I want to say either December or January.

The idea was that a few people would be brought on every few weeks or so to make up for normal loss of players who also are part of the design council (it's impossible to hold onto every single player until the end of time, so to make up for those who've stopped playing Warframe more have to be brought in).

The idea was that a few people would be brought on every few weeks or so to make up for normal loss of players who also are part of the design council (it's impossible to hold onto every single player until the end of time, so to make up for those who've stopped playing Warframe more have to be brought in).

So its not super secretly ?? 

Yeah, I am seeing that now, I just remembered that when Prime Access was first announced, they said it would be a way for players to once again gain entry to council. I see that was scrapped, I haven;t needed plat or wanted any exclusives badly enough to grab a prime pack yet, so I hadn't actually examined the purchase page.

So its not super secretly ?? 

No. It's not like Fight Club that one club that likes to make and share soap.

Stuff revealed in design council is secret until DE releases the information some other way (i.e. twitter, livestreams, trailers, announcements on public forum). Basically if you read it or see it in design council, don't post it elsewhere on the forums. We call these leaks, and they kind of violate the second rule of the forums.

Also, for all who are saying it doesn't exist:

c6203afd16d332f2085432ec20353e9f.png

It does, and PS4 members are being regularly invited to it. In fact PS4 players were one of the main reasons that DE has begun to invite new players into the DC, so that  votes/submissions/projects can get input from players on all platforms.

No. It's not like Fight Club that one club that likes to make and share soap.

Stuff revealed in design council is secret until DE releases the information some other way (i.e. twitter, livestreams, trailers, announcements on public forum). Basically if you read it or see it in design council, don't post it elsewhere on the forums. We call these leaks, and they kind of violate the second rule of the forums.

Also, for all who are saying it doesn't exist:

c6203afd16d332f2085432ec20353e9f.png

It does, and PS4 members are being regularly invited to it.

Nice thx for info I tought it was secret so I tried to make lil humor but also was covering it I know it exist I am on it I am so happy DE chosee me but I tought it was a secret thx man no more trolling

Interesting.

I don't play pvp since it feels like a non-melee area, without going to the default super rare mods that many (including myself) do not own. While I realize that it's new and bound to turn some folks away, if there was some reason to make it worthwhile, I'd likely play it. As such, I've seen plenty of threads dedicated to pvp comments, suggestions, and other ilk, so please choose wisely! :3