Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Local Touhou Appreciation Thread

Demo102

When I do this for ponies, I get showered with random spite (by people who think it's hate), so I should.... clap for you.

Your fandom has a bad reputation and very...excessive fans, so I am not surprised.

Heard that remix bunch of times, it's pretty neat.

Your fandom has a bad reputation and very...excessive fans, so I am not surprised.

Heard that remix bunch of times, it's pretty neat.

The human race has had a terrible reputation, too.

Electric chairs, skinning torture, filling people's stomaches with acidic water and then jumping on them until they puke out of their eyeballs, live dissection, methodical torture, slavery, removal of human rights, cyber bullying, excessive hypocrisy and pointless wars fought for the beliefs of about 5-10 people each.

Yet we always claim that "WE DIDN'T DO IT." If one can disclaim your ENTIRE RACE's acts of terror as being unrelated to them, how hard would it be to consider that a fandom is also just a sort of small niche(large in this case) and that people in it are unique and not a 'generalization'.

Inversely, those people spitting the same spiteful stuff at us over and over ARE the generalization. I mean, literally.

p.s. I haven't been into Touhou for ages. I guess I just fell out of it. It was a fun run with lots of media and entertainment and encouragement in art, but, it is what it is. Still think it's pretty awesome, though I no longer go around with it.

Electric chairs, skinning torture, filling people's stomaches with acidic water and then jumping on them until they puke out of their eyeballs, live dissection, methodical torture, slavery, removal of human rights, cyber bullying, excessive hypocrisy and pointless wars fought for the beliefs of about 5-10 people each.

Yet we always claim that "WE DIDN'T DO IT." If one can disclaim your ENTIRE RACE's acts of terror as being unrelated to them, how hard would it be to consider that a fandom is also just a sort of small niche(large in this case) and that people in it are unique and not a 'generalization'.

Inversely, those people spitting the same spiteful stuff at us over and over ARE the generalization. I mean, literally.

p.s. I haven't been into Touhou for ages. I guess I just fell out of it. It was a fun run with lots of media and entertainment and encouragement in art, but, it is what it is. Still think it's pretty awesome, though I no longer go around with it.

a1549b8621e83854cda79881ca75a953627840db

a1549b8621e83854cda79881ca75a953627840db

I also do this for religion and racism. CAPITALISM HO! (last part unrelated)

On topic on off topic, my top 3 are Reiuji, Remi & Yukari. (bonus extras be Aya & Marisa)

How did cyberbullying get in there with war and torture?

Same reason I can be given spite for sharing things I enjoy without harming or intentionally harming others.

Because hypocrisy is the most universal trait of the human race. Also "just because". (this is why it's just spite without hate)

More on topic

Favourite official Touhou game is 12.3.

Edited by LadyScootaloo

Well mental attacks only work on certain people, while physical works just about on anyone, so I'm not sure, if you've been on the net for long you'll look at cyberbullying and you won't understand why people take anonymous opinion's into consideration.

But anyway, here's more touhou

Edited by Demo102

• 3 months later...