Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free Sechura!

--Smiley--

Free Sechura! All these alliances that charge taxes to the public should be taken down!

We need establish alliances which promote friendly tax regimes to the public! 

From what I remember the alliances which were freindly to the public were: 

1) Space Confederation  

2) Eclipse (v2.0) 

Lets bring them back in! 

The current owners, Lords Of The East, held it for 2-3 invasions on 0%, and have raised to 9%. That's perfectly reasonable at ~2000 credits/mission, and means it is still (marginally?) better than the next lower pay grade. If they are able to hold it on an average 4-5% permanently, I would be happy.

Go do Void and stop complaining.

Sure peanuts lets use your keys :) Up for some T4? 

How is 9% bad? I have seen far higher taxes on Sechura. It's not 0%, but at least that's hardly going to make you suffer from major losses.

The current owners, Lords Of The East, held it for 2-3 invasions on 0%, and have raised to 9%. That's perfectly reasonable at ~2000 credits/mission, and means it is still (marginally?) better than the next lower pay grade. If they are able to hold it on an average 4-5% permanently, I would be happy.

Out of curiosity which alliances do you guys belong too? 

Currnet owners heavily tax anything they currently occupy. The only reason they have 9% on Sechura is beacuse they believe they can get away with it. 

Last taxing owners I think was V alliance the whole community joined in favor of Eclipse and there 0% tax for the public and easily took them down. (Edit: wtihout battlepay!) 

I dont mind supporting a reasonable alliance but come on ... FREE SECHURA! 

Edited by GR_Smiley

I hope sechura get tax'ed more , everytime i Play , people leave to get 10k credits , I eventually try to talk to those kind of newb , they answered "Sechura is credit farm area only" go do normal def , i was like UH , I'm tryng to rank up bad weapon in the right area and noobs (under rank 10) just tell me to go away like this is extremly strange area

You know what would be cool? DE change system to put Atleast 10% tax and the more / fast leaving zone would get highter % tax for minimum 

I hope sechura get tax'ed more , everytime i Play , people leave to get 10k credits , I eventually try to talk to those kind of newb , they answered "Sechura is credit farm area only" go do normal def , i was like UH , I'm tryng to rank up bad weapon in the right area and noobs (under rank 10) just tell me to go away like this is extremly strange area

You know what would be cool? DE change system to put Atleast 10% tax and the more / fast leaving zone would get highter % tax for minimum 

Agreed, i am Rank 9 and i have been using my new banshee to destroy sechura (gotta love that infinite stun) but i occasionally run into noobs that leave for cash. :/

(the longest i have gone is 20 just because i am playing with randoms)

For those that keep asking about what kind of feedback this is.

Isnt it feedback of the developments taking place currently? this is the general discussion area from what I understand as well. 

Anyways much like anyone would go credit farming others will go xp famring, two essential parts to the game. When going for xp farming i.e. past wave 5 it might be better to take atleast 1 more person who would stay to go with you either from your freinds / clans / alliance / recruit. I dont thinking expecting someone to stay or leave at wave 5 makes too much sense given the various options we have to make parties. Even when I did not do as stated if I found someone during a random match who wanted to stay for xp I would ask him to party up thereafter... Come on we arent so limited in that apsect. 

Maybe though if trade tax was not so taxing that would help. 

I always appreciate discussion and valid points but locking Sechura ... really? :P

Let me correct myself actually from my previous statement. I dont think Lords of the East are neither reasonable nor unreasonable but they do have a general tax regime of 29% across their sectors. Fair game. I personally think their public tax rates are aggressive. Perhpas a rebalancing of their public / alliance tax rates would be a postive step. This can bee seen from the 9% at Sechura almost like a figure saying we will tax but just under the amount of a galaxy rebelion again! (Eclipse vs. V Alliance - no battle pay vs 150k) 

To those out there that appreciate what the DE's have given us as Dark Sectors STAND UP AND TAKE ARM! Eclipse had 0% for us and we didnt support them! Space Confederation had 0% we didnt support them! That is part of the fun of Dark Sectors, the change and struggle of power but its up to everyone to impact the Sectors outcome, think longterm! 

This raises question to each person individual to notice what is happening in the Dark Sectors. I personally catch only half of what is going on to be honest. Scrolling through each planet to view the Dark Sectors is something I do not often do. Would it be possble to create a summary page/icon where one could view all the Dark Sectors developments / alliances defending & attacking / times / tax rates etc? That would allow each player to be more involved I believe. 

Have fun! 

-giant post-

TBH i will support LOTE because there the only serious alliance out there, all the other ones just want to get there name out there but LOTE actually is trying to take over DS. Why would i support eclipse when they are not even trying to keep Sechuras, Space Confeds didn't do S#&$ to protect there rail to. -.-

Clans need to underestand that people give 0 fucks about taxes, only the tiny bit of people in the forums care. As long as you keep your taxes under 15% on sechuras people will support you if you have Battle pay. 0% taxes does not mean you own this rail, 0% taxes with no battlepay will not keep you from losing a rail. 

Battlepay determines who wins, not taxes.

Feallike I understand where you are coming from. But bold letters will not get you more attention or prove anything my friend. 

Giant post was not for you only but to address several people hopeyou can comprehand that. 

And actually people do care about taxes and this is proven by the battle of V allaince vs Eclipse where Eclipse had 0 battlepay and V allinace had 150k for sometime. People will always want to credit farm this is a fact. 

As for serious alliances both Space Confederation and Eclipse are serious in my view I dont see why you would dismiss them so easily not to mention other allainces as well... 

Support who you want that is your choice ^^ Im just putting together what has happened so far and trying to five some feedback on the developments of the Dark Sectors. 

Best of luck my friend 

Well if you want to play against the norm then play private or use recruiting. You new Sechura is a credit farming area don't be surprised or pissed when you fine people farming credits there.