The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reasons To Keep Playing? Goals?

PraetorPtolemy

Question

I'm fairly new to Warframe, Been playing about a month or so. So far I've been extremely satisfied with the gaming experience. For a F2P its near the top of my list.

Think I'm  a Gold Initiate? Rank6 and already have 7 Frames! my weapon choice's are the Latron/Paris Prime(Depending on whether I'm feeling sneaky or not) with the Glaive/Orthos Prime for some amazing melee damage.

I've collected a lot of Rare mods and even snagged Gleaming Talon, Malicious raptor, Voltaic Strike,Virulent Scourge, Volcanic Edge and some other Really hard to get mods that are just freaking amazing for the weapons I'm using.

But. . .

Lately its been hard for me to see an end point, or any goals for what I'm doing in-game. What makes me different from the next Tenno? Theres prolly another 1,000 other Loki, Vauban, Nyx, or Embers out there that have the exact same things I do. 

What do I wanna achieve or do next? Other then trying to hatch the perfect Kurbrow or nearly getting to the 50th wave of a T3D or T4D with my friends?

I'm having a hard time keeping my attention now on this game and that sucks since I felt like I could play this game forever! 

What are your thoughts? Advice? General Comments?

p.s. I think this thread is in the right forum section, If not then I apologize! I'm new to the whole Forums area.

16 answers to this question

This is basically Warframe in a nutshell. 

This makes me sad :C I want it to me so much more. Think of the endless potential this game has. It would be freaking amazing if they somehow did like a weekly quest chain-(like a really long quest chain with some awesome end awards or achievements). If that's all this game will be I'll sadly have to find another game. But will keep playing this one when me and my friends wanna stomp all over endless mobs x3

My point of view about goals in Warframe.

Send party invitation to Stalker and wait him to reply the invitation.

While he come to the party, ask him politely to give his Dread, Despair, and Hate Blueprint.

If he leave the party and don't give you what you want, send party invitation again to him and ask him again to give you what you want.

This makes me sad :C I want it to me so much more. Think of the endless potential this game has. It would be freaking amazing if they somehow did like a weekly quest chain-(like a really long quest chain with some awesome end awards or achievements). If that's all this game will be I'll sadly have to find another game. But will keep playing this one when me and my friends wanna stomp all over endless mobs x3

the constant updates almost every week keep me playing and now i'm glad i never stopped playing cause i'm a Rank 15 player that has every warframe(but loki prime),and trust me when you have all the warframes you can chose the warframe that your in the mood for.