Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Would You Like To See Buffed / Nerfed?

Jahadaya

I think it would be great if heavy swords/ axes (Looking at you, Galatine) were buffed. 

Heavy swords (understandably) hit slower than longswords, and nikanas, but they should atleast have much higher damage than them. The Galatine, which is one of, if not the best weapon in this category hits slower, AND weaker than the Dakra Prime and Dragon Nikana (which are the best long sword and nikana in the game, respectively. And yes, the numbers for the base attack speed are the same for these weapons and the galatine, but due to warframe logic the galatine still hits slower than their max speed at it's max speed. Maybe my tests were wrong, but that's what I found).

With the best builds, it still has much lower dph and dps than those weapons at their best. I get that the Galatine is still pretty powerful, even though it was nerfed (in a way) by the removal of charge attacks. It'd be great to know if it had greater than average channeling damage or not, and even if it does, the damage should still be way higher. Maybe even doubled. 

I understand that it should hit slow, but it's a big weapon, so it should atleast hit hard.

Edited by Jahadaya

The Jat Kittag is intense w/ the D polarity uncommon stance

really really strong.

idk about other hammers but they seem ok w/ the high damage and ragdolling.

the heavy swords on the other hand [and axe] need a buff imo. a single strike from a dual zoren shouldnt outdamage a single strike on a gram im pretty sure a gram would hurt way more.

Edited by Kaboinglefop

The Jat Kittag is intense w/ the D polarity uncommon stance

really really strong.

idk about other hammers but they seem ok w/ the high damage and ragdolling.

the heavy swords on the other hand [and axe] need a buff imo. a single strike from a dual zoren shouldnt outdamage a single strike on a gram im pretty sure a gram would hurt way more.

Agreed

I would like to see rhino and loki fans nerfd, too annoying.

Serious time, this actually makes sense heavy weapons need a buff, would like to see a fix or buff for Oberon as he is the most laughable frame currently.

And something I'd like to see not necessarily a fix but instead of smokescreen I'd like to see ash turn into smoke (inspired by fan art I saw)

Melee  rebalancing. Heavy melee should never be entirely outclassed by dual ichors. Heavy melee stamina cost vs their damage is out of this world unbalanced.

The heavy melee weapons should be chunking enemies' hp down. Not to over shadow other melee but to be distinguished as slow yet powerful to compensate for their speed and their stamina cost. Melee is already risky because of the removal of Reflections ability to block a lot of stuff in PvE. PvP had it nerfed down and it makes sense for that change only in PvP.

Melee in general should be revisited again because U13 was an introduction to aesthetic animations not an entire remake as DE would have people believe.

Edited by ViLeDeth

I'll jump on the heavy melee buff train right now. These weapons are a lot of fun, it's a shame they're so underpowered when it comes to damage. They definitely need to get a massive damage buff, like at least double, maybe triple. I wouldn't mind a galetine prime either. 

I feel like sniper rifles need a rework too, but i can't say i have enough experience with them to pin down what needs to be done.

This is gonna piss some people off, i'm sorry, but it has to be said. Trinity needs a slight buff. I never had her in her 'prime', and only made her recently, and while the healing is nice and all, at any high level, you're going to spend all your time just keeping yourself alive. A small defense buff is all i'm asking, maybe a little more initial armor or health.

40 mins is hard? You just need Loki to disarm and decent cc. Weapons dont matter that much anyway.

Who said it was hard? But by constantly nerfing weapons people use, the game overall is getting scaled down. I hate the fact that DE gives Forumgoes such a huge impact on the game's decision. 

Guest Tehnoobshow

Who said it was hard? But by constantly nerfing weapons people use, the game overall is getting scaled down. I hate the fact that DE gives Forumgoes such a huge impact on the game's decision.

Says the guy who plays on consoles. How's aiming within a quarter of the width of your TV screen away from your enemies and getting headshots for ya?

Some people liked godmoding with Trinity too, but some nerfs need to happen.

if you think they need to be nerfed then dont put mods in it? too simple? some people like things the way they are and can spend a fair amount of formas to get there frames and weapons to be so powerful so nerfing them would only make people mad.

Because we point what might be wrong and give decent feedback? Not everything in here revolves around bickering in GD.

Some people provide DE with proper and quality feedback.

Edited by RoboDoge