Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Can Understand It's Rare But...seriously?

DarkLordX2

Today I had a similar encounter. Sb was selling arcane vanguard so I asked for price. In return I got a story of how it goes for 500p but the person is willing to take "only" 200-250p. After calling out the blatant lie the seller didn´t respond.

I bought it fo- Oh wait... I transmuted it.

Haha nice one. Sometimes it just plain better to transmute things.

1) the stance isn't the rarest if it's hard to get Gleaming Talon from Leech Osprey. 2) The reason why it's hard to get Crimson Dervish is because people are trying to look for it. Mods don't come your way the way you want it. 3) A price like that is honestly ridiculously as well. I remember when I first got Crimson Dervish for the first time. I didn't even bother to look for the stance, but it came to me. Most of the stance and mods that I wasn't looking for just came to me by random. That guy was surely thrown at the wall when he was born.

I agree with 2+3. I got the Crimson Dervish without even trying to get it, bombard shows up *bam hs to the head dead*. I was just farming for resources with my Excalibur and Kubrow.

Ugh. Platinum trading.

It's so... poisonous?

Yes it is.

Y'could say he was a- blatant fool.

True that.

Today I had a similar encounter. Sb was selling arcane vanguard so I asked for price. In return I got a story of how it goes for 500p but the person is willing to take "only" 200-250p. After calling out the blatant lie the seller didn´t respond.

The idiot was most likely trying to sell it for a high price so he could just go and buy another Vanguard helmet and sell that to make a scandal profit.

Edited by Tonyspark57

Can i guess his name ? did his name start with --Q-- ? 

i met him before try to rip me off 2 time first heavy caliber max with 1750p and his reason is it rare mod and it really hard to level them up

second time legendary core for 1850p 

haha that guy tried to rip me off yesterday too. offering for my gleaming talon 15p max he said. Didn't answer back and he wrote that is the max i would get for that stance. lol

Why do people make a big deal that a rank 3 mod is maxed.  That's a few power cores at best to max it.  The fact that it is maxed is completely worthless to me and isn't even considered to be part of the price.  Rank 6 a slight increase, but still real easy to do on my own.  Rank 8-10, that is worth money.

But obviously, that mod is not worth either.  I forget what I traded for that back then, probably some extra boltor prime parts or something, or maybe it was two other stances.  I always prefer trading with goods than platinum.

1) the stance isn't the rarest if it's hard to get Gleaming Talon from Leech Osprey. 2) The reason why it's hard to get Crimson Dervish is because people are trying to look for it. Mods don't come your way the way you want it. 3) A price like that is honestly ridiculously as well. I remember when I first got Crimson Dervish for the first time. I didn't even bother to look for the stance, but it came to me. Most of the stance and mods that I wasn't looking for just came to me by random. That guy was surely thrown at the wall when he was born.

I got one the other day when with a bunch of noobs, and i was not even farming

I bought mine a month ago for 30 Platinium.

I don't understand this guy, that stance wasn't even worth that much in the first hour it was releassed.

I guess he wanted to skip from "Poor Tenno Scum" to "Super rich, swimming in Syandanas and Armor bored >Endgame< Player".

Do you know exactly how long this individual searched for this rare mod? No? Maybe that is why he jacked the price of it. I say if people in the first week of these "free mods" being released can make the prices high to fill their pocket, everyone else can to. To me there is no price range, there is no person out there to create these prices after ripping people off in the beginning (they probably lower the prices to sell high to scam you). It's your mod you found it you sell it however you please. Why would you pay for something free anyway? Don't know maybe...

Laziness.

I sold mine for 55p and didn't feel cheated. My main issue with it is that it is so slow that I never used it. Eventually I needed plat and just sold it. Waiting out for more could have been more profitable but I have tried to sell it in the past and gotten much lower offers. I think if someone really wants it a good price is waiting for you. That being said I have found (much like gleaming talon) it is hampered but it's slow move set. I have found clashing forest and swirling tiger to be at the top of my list in terms of practical to use stances.