Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Just Had The Strangest Encounter...

dgpainkiller

Question

First of all I want to point out, that I recently got back to Warframe after a long break. I can't really remember when I stopped playing, but I think it was around U7-8. So as I said, just got back, and to be honest,

I haven't really looked up all the features and stuff that has been added since then.

Anyway, atm I am pretty much trying to get the stance mod for the Venka, and just a few minutes ago, while doing a sabotage mission, I had some trouble hearing what Lotus said. Due to static noises. It was very hectic, and i didn't really had time to pay any attention to what she said, just thought it was strange (the static noise). All of sudden she says I am hunted, and I go like "yeah yeah, so what?"

She told me to head to extraction, and I was like "okay, why?, I'm not finished with the mission yet" and then bang, out of nowhere, two Grineers (I think, not sure yet. One had a large hammer of some kind), just ambushed me, and pretty much smashed my head in. And then they placed some kind of yellow net on me, and my mission failed.

Once back on the ship, Lotus said something about a blueprint to remove something those Grineers placed on me.

So I built the thing, and volia, everything is now back to normal.

So my question is, who was it?

9 answers to this question