Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guess About The New Faction Coming

Tsoe

What kind of faction would you like too see coming in warframe?

Chaos Marine Style?

Predators style?

Protos style?

stargate style?

or

half giant with advanced technologie and great mele skills (gantz style)

also keep in mind according to the lore there's no aliens. everyone is human to start with. so it's more style than just yelling ALIEN!

that said i think the rogue tenno ninjas would be BA.

mmm... Remember, when Lotus talks about the Old Orokin war against the Sentients ? They're seem alien to me :O

Maybe the return of the remnants of the Sentient faction ? added complicity on the already war ridden solar system ? xD

I would love to see something out of Stargate (obviously not exact as that would be copyrighted). That series was pretty much my favorite show and it sucks that they ended it. I've seen almost every episode of SG-1 and Atlantis, but they killed it in Universe. Anyways, the Wraith or Goa'uld would be pretty cool, and their weapons are sweet too.

My guess is (more hoping for it than a real guess XD) the new faction will be comprised of rogue Tennos/Tenno clan...Traitors that forsook our cause, trading loyalty for "power"...or perhaps just a bunch of cowards fearing the Grineer and wanting the Corpus' money.

hmm. well. Since I dont even know if they are called Centients/Sentients/Scentients, I cant bring the name together with some kind of meaning O.o

But I would guess they are something like the Tenno? They are hidden. They pull the strings. I expect some kind of race that is equal/superior to us. ^^

Maybe they are religion driven and see the technical advance of the Tenno as some kind of blasphemy against their god?

In my opinion, that would make sense. We already have a race that seeks war/genetic perfect (Grineer), a race that seeks Profit/technology(Corpus) and we have the parasite like Infested. A fanatic/religious race would fit I guess :D

Edited by Venarge

I would love to see something out of Stargate (obviously not exact as that would be copyrighted). That series was pretty much my favorite show and it sucks that they ended it. I've seen almost every episode of SG-1 and Atlantis, but they killed it in Universe. Anyways, the Wraith or Goa'uld would be pretty cool, and their weapons are sweet too.

I've seen the whole series too and I really wish they continued Stargate Universe! Anyway, so far we got low-tech aliens (Infested), low-tech humanoids (Grineer), high-tech humanoids (Corpus). My guess is that the new faction will be some high-tech aliens that resemble Predators.

I'd be interested to see a sort of Predator-type class that gets their own arboreal sort of environments.

They'd move around while cloaked, looking something like Loki's invisibility skill, only showing themselves for brief periods of time while attacking.

Mostly light armored with ranged hunters (possibly sporting a Paris-type weapon) shooting from branches and fast melee skirmishers dropping down on you (with some sort of clawed Furax-type weapons).

They could have terraformed and colonized a nearby planet, having heard about the four-way struggle for power and curious to see if we'd make worthy prey.