Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tired Of Getting Taxis To Alerts?

Chuckoda

I'm looking for a group of dedicated people to do many many many MANY missions with.

Together we will go through all planets, all missions, until everything is unlocked... yes... EVERYTHING.

After this, you will no longer need to beg for taxis, or get sad when the alert you want is just too far away. You'll have access.. to everything.

I only have one requirement, I don't care about your level, or anything of that matter because we will be starting with the person's missions who is farthest behind, and work up until we are complete.

My one requirement: Have a mic and Mumble.

Once determined who the 4 of us that will be playing are, I will send you the info to my server.

You do not need to be like me, and be playing all day, just be on enough that the 4 of us aren't always sitting around for one another.

Hope to meet you guys soon,

IGN: Chuckoda

Are you in a Clan? That might also be a group that you can do these things with.

I am in a clan, but mostly for the purpose of using the research, and not many members are regularly on, so I figured I'd come here and see who wanted to come along for a looooong ride.

Edit: To the two who posted before, you have both been added in-game.

@Ookami_Nihonto: I have most planets unlocked already, really just finishing everything on each of them is my goal. 

Also: Glad to be with people even if they only need certain planets finished, high chances are I haven't done them yet, so we all benefit in the end.

Edited by Chuckoda

• 1 month later...

I started a clan with my cousins but they rarely play.

I'm always looking for people to play with and I, like you, want to complete all the missions on all the planets.

I'm on almost everyday for at least a mission or two, drop me a friend request to: OKO_