The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why So Much Excalibur Hate? :(

(PSN)epicspazm

thats not possible, are you sure ur teammates arent doing the work for you?

Uhh...you sure about that?

pretty sure, cause ill walk in when no one else is there, full room, and ill throw out a Prism, anything weak will die off instantly, a bit stronger-stronge will take a bit and heavy-tank (i.e heave gunner) will take a good 30 sec-1 minute if not longer

pretty sure, cause ill walk in when no one else is there, full room, and ill throw out a Prism, anything weak will die off instantly, a bit stronger-stronge will take a bit and heavy-tank (i.e heave gunner) will take a good 30 sec-1 minute if not longer

Maybe in like a super low level mission, but like I said I was just in T3 the other day and it wasn't even affecting the little guys, much less the heavies. 250 damage per tick is not very much. 

Maybe in like a super low level mission, but like I said I was just in T3 the other day and it wasn't even affecting the little guys, much less the heavies. 250 damage per tick is not very much. 

i can do a T3 defense or something, il still get the same results every now and then MOA's are the hardest tho

yesa know, i agree, i use a Mirage with a Latron Prime, AKStillettos, and Glaive and i max out a whopping 556 Conclave, think im stll good, u gotta be crazy to say no, i maxed out my Hall of Mirros for use of my AKStillettos, confusing my enemy, and doubling my damage, Prism i maxed, allowing my to kill almost anything instantly when things get rough, and yet i still culd have some tgrouble getting into a lobby...

I simply do not think there is any true max set up for endless. In most cases if you build correctly any frame can do the job. IMHO Mirage given prisms capability to blind on the mass scale is fine for endless. Players will form opinions based on how much they know about the game. In my case I think if you come with frame for certain content in most cases you like it and know what you are doing. If that is indeed the case i won't complain if we come up 5 minutes or 5 waves short. In many cases it goes way better than that since no one feels pigeon holed into one frame or another.

Excalibur is good.

(even if other frames can do some things better excal is still a frame that i can bring to T4) 

No offense to other player, but the ones that are saying that excal is bad, i have 1 thing to say. You just don't know how to be a pro with excalibur.

Oh so that's how the PS4 community is? Really interesting.

Not sure how you think one person is a fair representation of an entire group. I just speak for myself so please don't try to use me to start a console war.

That said, this is my personal tier list:

1. Trinity

2. Loki

3. Vauban

4. Mirage

5. Nova

6. Nyx

7. Rhino

8. Mag

9. Valkyr

10. Nekros

11. Volt

12. Ash

13. Excalibur

14. Banshee

15. Frost

16. Saryn

17. Ember

18. Zephyr

19. Hydroid

20. Oberon

The closer to 1. the more I want you on my team. Now keep in mind, this is talking about randoms. If we have played together, and you have shown you can hold your own, then I would let you join even with an Oberon.

Edited by (PS4)DesecratedFlame

I guess its because a lot of people experience bad excal players early, and don't understand how incredibly useful he is in general. I've seen plenty of players using only dash and javelin because they think blind is useless.

Even some players who've been playing for a while still dont understand how useful he can be. During Nekros runs with an Excal teammate I've had to almost always stop desecrating to type "use blind pls" while I'm left surrounded by Grineer for example and hes over in a corner melee channeling( zzzz) one or two enemies while I'm left to defend and aggro at the same time.

Even though I am mastery rank 13 on Ps4, I still can't get into a public T4 Tower!

I main Excalibur (5x Forma) and I'm getting bagged on by 3 other people who are running....

- Rhino Prime, Boltor Prime,

I never even see what their secondaries and melee are because I get booted for being a " Excalibur Noob " ?

I've given up on pugs in T4 now.

This happening to anyone else?

congratulations, OP, you got into that T4 with 3 Rhino Prime's.

and that being said, I play both Cal  and Rhino (prime).

Those people you have played with don't deserve the bling they have for the disrespect they showed to you and the awesome Frame, called Excalibur.

congratulations, OP, you got into that T4 with 3 Rhinoobs Prime.

and that being said, I play both Cal  and Rhino (prime).

Those people you have played with don't deserve the bling they have for the disrespect they showed to you and the awesome Frame, called Excalibur.

not Excaliber.... Excalibro