The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Host Migration Always Results In D/c(Option To Always Abandon Host Migrations?)

Guest Tehnoobshow

Guest Tehnoobshow

Can we please have an option to just directly disconnect from the Host every time a Host Migration happens? It's the same for me anyway but at least I'll save some time. Right now I have to wait for 2~3 minutes for the game finish the Host Migration and then to kick me out back into my ship. I'd save a lot of time if I didn't have to go through the broken migration and just went back to my ship immediately.

Edited by Tehnoobshow

since the latest patch (14.1.4 - Net Changes) i've yet to have a successful host migration.

every single one drops me back to my ship.

and it's becoming extremely common. about half my games end this way. (assuming i'm not just playing solo, which is becoming the norm for me due to these issues)

Guest Tehnoobshow

since the latest patch (14.1.4 - Net Changes) i've yet to have a successful host migration.

every single one drops me back to my ship.

and it's becoming extremely common. about half my games end this way. (assuming i'm not just playing solo, which is becoming the norm for me due to these issues)

Yeah since U14 I haven't had a single host migration succeed either.

I've never had a single host migration ever succeed for me, not in U12, not in U13, not in U14. I really just want an option to abandon the mission if a host migration happens instead of being forced to fail the migration before going back to my ship.

Since U14, I've only had One HM, earlier today and the 3 of us that got moved around managed to stay in the map (Apolloduras *bad spelling lol*) except we lost all mission credit when we finally extracted at 25 mins. So i guess you can say it failed lol.