The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Nerfing Is Over 9000

XxTacTicBeastxX

Have you played ODD?

The ground is literally covered with ammo drops. Just junp down there once in a while and you'll have it. Sorry they don't want you to only jump down once everything is dead.

Well, you may want to play and see if what they say is true of sniper ammo. I have tried it myself and rarely got any sniper ammo especially for angstrum so they do have a point.

So you are not really helping your case, but in reality making yourself out to be a jackass.

So keep that in mind as you post

Godspeed :)

Well, you may want to play and see if what they say is true of sniper ammo. I have tried it myself and rarely got any sniper ammo especially for angstrum so they do have a point.

So you are not really helping your case, but in reality making yourself out to be a jackass.

So keep that in mind as you post

Godspeed :)

Here's a screenshot I just took on Sechura.

zYfaoR7.jpg

That's three sniper drops, and I had already picked up another two refilling my ammo. If that isn't enough you can equip a sniper scavenger aura, which gives you 150% more ammo per pickup, enough to refill your whole ammo pool with just one drop.

I know it's alot but it was just a quick idea of myself of what might be quite good. even 50-75 is acceptable. but 20 is way too low, and makes the weapon not that reliable anymore without a ammo mutation mod. 

Its a rocket launcher who straps 50 missiles to there back? Just be more disciplined with what you shoot at and you will be fine.

Wow. Sniper ammo? Really DE?

You guys really ARE incompetent ._.;

Well, they don't test anything, they simply nerf first ask question later. If they did actually test, this would not happen. If they used defense as a test, then they were foolish.

it all boils down to them not playing their game when they are nerfing anything. It's pretty obvious they have no clue what they are doing. 

Inconsiderate people would be the appropriate term :)

Edited by JacobLittle

Its a rocket launcher who straps 50 missiles to there back? Just be more disciplined with what you shoot at and you will be fine.

Well penta is more of a grenade launcher so those "missiles" are more the size of a block of cheese or...some other small rectangular object of comparable size. Could probably keep a nice case of about 50 on the back of your....Giant metal futuristic robo-armor power suit.

Well, they don't test anything, they simply nerf first ask question later. If they did actually test, this would not happen. If they used defense as a test, then they were foolish.

it all boils down to them not playing their game when they nerf anything. It's pretty obvious they have no clue what they are doing. 

Monkeys would be the appropriate term :)

That seems vaguely is offensive.

Considering we see them playing the game in almost every devstream, and both of their community managers are very active online it's a little silly to assume they don't play, right?

Edited by vaugahn

Here's a screenshot I just took on Sechura.

zYfaoR7.jpg

That's three sniper drops, and I had already picked up another two refilling my ammo. If that isn't enough you can equip a sniper scavenger aura, which gives you 150% more ammo per pickup, enough to refill your whole ammo pool with just one drop.

So is everyone doing defense where every monster runs to one spot to drop off everything they have?

Typical of you Sechura types to only do defense. When shall elitists ever learn others gameplay style and missions differ from what they do.?

Doesn't take a genius to know a horde of monsters on the scale of a endless run does not compare to that of a typical mission and shall not yield as many drops.

Edited by JacobLittle

That seems vaguely is offensive.

Considering we see them playing the game in almost every devstream, and both of their community managers are very active online it's a little silly to assume they don't play, right?

i suppose it's silly to assume you read every word, right?

Edited by JacobLittle

S is everyone doing defense where every monster runs to one spot to drop off everything they have?

typical of you Sechura types to only do defense. When shall elitists ever learn others gameplay style and missions they do outside defense?

Doesn't take a genius to know a horde of monsters on the scale of a endless run does not compare to that of a typical mission and shall not yield as many drops.

I'm not a "Sechura type", personally, but I ran some exterminate missions and capture missions using the Ogris, Penta, Angstrum, Castanas, and Torid. Obviously, not all at once.

The only trouble I've had is adapting to the Castanas ammo change, otherwise I've experienced no trouble overall.

But remember, this is only my experience. You and some others are undoubtedly experiencing something different, and I can accept that.

i suppose it's silly to assume you read every word, right?

Yeah, I read all of them. The ones where you accused the devs of not playing their own game, and the ones where you called them monkeys.

Anyways, I just ran an exterminate on Pluto. I ran out of ammo once, but the next guy I killed dropped a sniper pickup and I was back in Penta town.

it all boils down to them not playing their game when they nerf anything. It's pretty obvious they have no clue what they are doing. 

Monkeys would be the appropriate term :)

Yeah that is a bit offensive...but I must admit that DE is swinging the Nerf Bat harder and faster that Volt on speed with a Jat Kittag.

Yeah, I read all of them. The ones where you accused the devs of not playing their own game(You missed the nerfing part, dev streams don't show nerfs through playthroughs), and the ones where you called them monkeys.

Anyways, I just ran an exterminate on Pluto. I ran out of ammo once, but the next guy I killed dropped a sniper pickup and I was back in Penta town.

Well, that is good to know however the Angstrum is the most effected by this to try testing that and coming back with results and remember, even if you don't charge, you may end up firing as mch shots in the end.

Edited by JacobLittle

Well, that is good to know however the Angstrum is the most effected by this to try testing that and coming back with results and remember, even if you don't charge, you may end up firing as mch shots in the end.

Well, I'm back with some impressions of the Angstrum.

I ran out of ammo twice, as it was the only weapon I had equipped. It's no longer a mini-primary. However, when I used it to supplement primary I didn't run out of ammo once. In conclusion: it's a little weird, yes. But it's working as intended still. This change only affects your ability to use it as a primary.

Oh, and they do talk about nerfs on devstreams. That doesn't excuse the insults.

I ran out of ammo twice, as it was the only weapon I had equipped. It's no longer a mini-primary. However, when I used it to supplement primary I didn't run out of ammo once. In conclusion: it's a little weird, yes. But it's working as intended still. This change only affects your ability to use it as a primary.

Oh, and they do talk about nerfs on devstreams. That doesn't excuse the insults.

i meant, they don't show off nerfs and I already edited out the insult...

Are you sure secondaries wasn't meant to be throughout a mission?

Edited by JacobLittle

there is a bug that needs fixing I'm using the angstrum and paris prime and they use the same ammo, and I mean if I fire my angstrum it takes ammo from my paris prime. they are not the same ammo type. like at all, also I agree with the bow ammo reduction.

try use it with a sniper primary.

Edited by bl4ckhunter

You're the beta tester. You accept all risks of lost investments on anything forever and for all time.