Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

People Seriously Need To Stop Complaining And Event Enemies Too Strong?

CleverNinja

Oh they def have triple damage on them right now, there's no question about that, anyone else who says otherwise is delusional, also the launcher ammo was a overnerf.... specially since they run on sniper now, there's no point to bring them into any mission but defense now. and even then you're going to have to waste 2 or 3 mod slots on ammo mods ....jus sick and wrong.

Edited by ImortalTJones

Ummm is this like Suspicious Shipments were people complained (well half did and the other half loved it) about the enemies being to strong and I didn't even notice at first.  

Seriously guys just use a little thought and cover.  Quanta says Hi! (un-potatoed) and it was dropping them nicely.  Cube to the globe and they're ready for plucking.

Seriously guys just use a little thought and cover.  Quanta says Hi! (un-potatoed) and it was dropping them nicely.  Cube to the globe and they're ready for plucking.

They're "stronger" in the sense that they do more damage, not that they're tankier. Your special Quanta has borderline-nothing to do with it.

They're "stronger" in the sense that they do more damage, not that they're tankier. Your special Quanta has borderline-nothing to do with it.

My Quanta is completely un-special was the point.

Think and use cover as in don't run into the middle of them and get the crap blown out of you.  They only do more damage if they hit you.

My Quanta is completely un-special was the point.

Think and use cover as in don't run into the middle of them and get the crap blown out of you.  They only do more damage if they hit you.

Be wise when using RD also. Long animation is long, and you will be probed to death with flashy glowsticks.

I actually ran as Saryn. Before I would run out, I would cast Molt which would hold most of their attention, and then use a Miasma which would, if not kill them, disable them enough so I (or my Kubrow) could finish them off. Not to mention Saryn has a crapton of health. Still died a lot, but I blame that more on my weapon choice.

what? its strong? lol 

it feels like a normal eximus, but higher dmg 

i did the event in 3 runs and its done already , its a nice mini event

Yeah, I liked it too. It was a nice short event that could be done in an hour or two, and it gave me a reason to dust off my Saryn because of her high health.

Yeah they're event so I guess they should be stronger but they're not that strong as long as you play cautiously. But i disagree with the ammo cap nerf. 50-60 would be a better number or else we should have a new category of tertiary weapons mainly the explosive like a soldier with a rifle, pistol and grenade.

I got laughed at in the lobby before going into the missions.

Oberon, Torid, Magnus, Plasma Sword. No sentinel/kubrow. And I haven't gone down a single time.

Oberon is constantly healing the team and dealing impact damage/stun with his #4. He's also set up for max health.

The Torid one-shots enemies with an impact shot plus the Toxin damage bypasses shields.

Long distance Magnus procs and deals impact.

And the Plasma sword is high proc/stun with electric damage

No issues as long as you play smart. Using the Torid I ALMOST ran out of ammo once, with no ammo mods.

Edited by PlebbyMilliner

I got laughed at in the lobby before going into the missions.

Oberon, Torid, Magnus, Plasma Sword. No sentinel/kubrow. And I haven't gone down a single time.

Oberon is constantly healing the team and dealing impact damage/stun with his #4. He's also set up for max health.

The Torid one-shots enemies with an impact shot plus the Toxin damage bypasses shields.

Long distance Magnus procs and deals impact.

And the Plasma sword is high proc/stun with electric damage

No issues as long as you play smart. Using the Torid I ALMOST ran out of ammo once, with no ammo mods.

Well played. As he said, with the right gear and team, you'll have no problem. If you get downed, your teammate will revive you still. I gave no mercy to them as I and my friends kill those Ice Eximus.

rWvUG.jpg

Edited by RX000

Its like so easy I am complaining about how easy this event is....I mean I do 2 round solo and one round random and it finished....but the reward is on par on how easy it was...so not gonna complain.

Edited by paragasu