Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nemesis: The Corpus Engineered Warframe

Falseangel17

Ah, I see now. Anyways, I thought about the last skill, and our conversation about the stun drones. What about if Nemesis outright spawned attack drones to distract and harass the enemy? I thought that might be a bit more useful then stun drones.

Would be pretty cool, but we have to remember that utility > damage for higher levels, so the skill could be spawning an increacing amount of drones, who deal staggering damage to enemies, so they would be able to stunlock them. Of course, that would be limited by their barrage recharge time, so that players wouldn't be untouchable all of a sudden (unless really lucky to have them line up the recharges somehow, but that isn't too exploitable).

Hrmmmm.... that is true, and I can imagine that if the drones fired in volleys that stunned enemies that could be useful. But maybe also upon death they detonate and deal a fair amount of radial electrical stun damage? I think that would be fairly useful, especially against the corpus.

Yeah, it would indeed be useful. Although they would have to have fairly low health to compensate for the volley stunfire (although how cool would that be). 

I imagine it would be total awesomeness to cast before entering a room with a crowd. Somewhat less so if you're surrounded, but eh.

They would have lower health, but that could be balanced out by tougher armor and the fact that they fly. Anyways, really considering adding this to the original post, but I don't have an idea what to call the ability, any ideas?

Cloud support?

Support cluster?

Technology scaling?

Firevolley? (pun, pun, pun)

Mass production?

Support drones, Power multiplyer, Crowd dispersal, Divide and conquer, what else?

Hey, a name came to mind! What do you think of Legion? Because he's summoning many allies to his side?

Looks like your household robot. Needs to look more deadly.

I tried to make it look like moas/Jackal do. Not an entirely successful attempt, I guess.

Hey, a name came to mind! What do you think of Legion? Because he's summoning many allies to his side?

What, my suggestions are that bad your creativity kicked in? Just joking... Legion sounds nice, but a bit too massefect-y maybe. Though I like it. Maybe they could be called LoIC?

I tried to make it look like moas/Jackal do. Not an entirely successful attempt, I guess.

What, my suggestions are that bad your creativity kicked in? Just joking... Legion sounds nice, but a bit too massefect-y maybe. Though I like it. Maybe they could be called LoIC?

oh sorry, I didn't intend to make you feel bad! but I did change my original post if you want to check  that out.

oh sorry, I didn't intend to make you feel bad! but I did change my original post if you want to check  that out.

I told you I was just joking ^^.

And, maybe you shouldn't edit away all the alt variations of ult?

I didn't erase them away, but I thought that the original ultimate would do nicely in the place of shield pylon, so I erased shield pylon and replaced that with execute. The crossed out ultimate I thought was too similar to the Mechanical legion to be a viable alternative, so it was eliminated as an option.

I didn't erase them away, but I thought that the original ultimate would do nicely in the place of shield pylon, so I erased shield pylon and replaced that with execute. The crossed out ultimate I thought was too similar to the Mechanical legion to be a viable alternative, so it was eliminated as an option.

Why erase anything at all? Having alts is nice. (and pylon was sort of unique).