Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gorgon/supra 200 Rounds At The Cost Of 6.0 Second Reload Or 150 Rounds At 4.5 Seconds?

OrphanMaker

The title says it all.

I have been calculating magazine size to reload speed. "I am baseing this on the soma."

For balance:

50 rounds cost 1.5 seconds

100 rounds cost 3.0 seconds //probably the best

150 rounds cost 4.5 seconds or 150 rounds cost 4.2

200 rounds cost 6.0 seconds

So how do every feel about the gorgon having 200 rounds at the cost of a 6.0 second reload?

I think the best buff would be 150 rounds with the 4.5 reload.

Edited by OrphanMaker

why not just takeaway all ammo and be done ?

then we can move on to the next game yes.?

This is what I always advocate. Infinite ammo - finite mags wouldn't feel out of place, or just make everything run on one ammo pickup. 

Unless that was meant to be some sort of sarcastic response about the state of the game.

This is what I always advocate. Infinite ammo - finite mags wouldn't feel out of place, or just make everything run on one ammo pickup. 

Unless that was meant to be some sort of sarcastic response about the state of the game.

I just find it very odd some don't what a lot ammo for guns in Warframe if you cap all ammo in all warframes guns its not a shooting game any more just a ninja sims game with the dojo clan room.

I just find it very odd some don't what a lot ammo for guns in Warframe if you cap all ammo in all warframes guns its not a shooting game any more just a ninja sims game with the dojo clan room.

Uhh...false. In case you haven't noticed, one of the weapons in the last fix got an ammo pool increase as well. People don't want small ammo pools, they want balance. This was never a ninja game either.