Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Turn On/off Polarity

kvestwara

I'm not sure how this would be useful.

What he said.

Polarities are pretty much useful in every way possible. The only time they are a downside is if its the wrong one you added with a forma, even then you can usually  make it work.

Not sure how this would help with anything really.

I think they want it to be a tough choice. Especially for those aura slots.

What he said.

Polarities are pretty much useful in every way possible. The only time they are a downside is if its the wrong one you added with a forma, even then you can usually  make it work.

Not sure how this would help with anything really.

As weapons and stats change over time, different mods become more useful than other mods. And new mods become available that didn't exist before.

Example: I six forma'ed torid long before damage 2.0 and before these ele dmg/proc chance mods existed.

I have x3 dash on my torid that I kinda wish if at least 1 was actually a V and perhaps one day I may reforma it. Being able to just turn it off would also be sufficient.

Similarly,  pvp and  pve warframe builds differ quite a bit for me. If the pve build is max'ed out, it'd be impossible to mod the pvp build how I wanted even with unlimited forma. If the pvp build is max'ed out, it'd be impossible to mod the pve build how I wanted even with unlimited forma. Being able to turn off polarities would solve this issue.

With all that said, pvp really doesn't interest me and the torid doesn't feel buffed yet to care about it.

Edited by Quizel

I'm not sure how this would be useful.

for example: you don't need some polarity in you'r warframe(like abilities slot) or you don't need some polarity in you'r weapon etc. So you just doble click on mod's slot and you can put that mod which you need, and which you can't put because you don't have enough energy

for example: you don't need some polarity in you'r warframe(like abilities slot) or you don't need some polarity in you'r weapon etc. So you just doble click on mod's slot and you can put that mod which you need, and which you can't put because you don't have enough energy

You can't use a forma to change it, and possibly benefit more from it?

Toggle Polarity

Lose more mod capacity

Forma

Have more mod capacity, and can finish maxing something with more mod capacity to do so.

"Should i change or remove this polarity?" is a question that presents challenge with consequences in making your build. Deciding this will make players think better and build better in the future.

If you're arguing how it's "useful" of course it will be useful, because it's much more convenient and effortless, no challenge and consequence.

... benefit more from it?

no.. like i sayd: "for example: you don't need some polarity in you'r warframe"

for now a don't need this slot's polarity for 1 mission (eg)

but for others i need this polarity. and maybe after a few missions i don't need this polarity again. etc

Edited by kvestwara

no.. like i sayd: "for example: you don't need some polarity in you'r warframe"

for now a don't need this slot's polarity for 1 mission (eg)

but for others i need this polarity. and maybe after a few missions i don't need this polarity again. etc

I'm still probably not understanding this, but it seems OP.

If I read what you said correctly, "don't need this slot's polarity for 1 mission but for others i need this polarity"

Are you putting another polarity in replace for one you just toggled? Because that would be OP.

Also, can't you use a similar build? Most people make builds like, A will be for Grineer B for Corpus and C for Infested