Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Commod In Need... Of A Profile Pic

(PSN)IIIDevoidIII

WINNER- fulcrvm

It seems I'll be using image #4. I like the cloaked look but the details were too strewed for the larger pic at 100x100.
Very nice. Good job, fulcrvm. ^.^

Okay... here's my entry:

The bigger images are the original resolution (250x250 pixels) and the ones to the right of them are the 100x100 pixels...

made 2 versions, normal and semi-cloaked

dVNOSUC.png

also TC if you dont like those 100x100's that are on there you can just use the originals to make your own.... (tried to fit loki's head as much as possible without making it too small)

Hi,

I'm Devoid, usually Dev for short. 
I've recently aspired to the Community Moderator Rank. What does this mean? It means a whole lot of work, I'll tell you that. It also means that some of my posts need to be taken more seriously, as I'm giving threads a message that often times needs to be heeded. (I'm talking about, 'Keep things civil', 'do not continue to derail'.)

Sometimes the bright green commod badge isn't enough, for them to heed my warning, for them to notice, as usually a regular old Excalibur picture is dismissable in the sea of arguments.

This is where I ask you artists out there to lend a little hand. I'm no artist myself.
(I also like to look a little flashy, can't judge that.)

The Reguest:

I'm looking for something where the void Skybox is capsuling a lone Loki, the Loki can be default. I'd prefer this to be drawn.
The picture must be 100x100 pixels and a .png image.

The Commision

I'm willing to pay 150p to the person's I like the most. However, I'm restricted to the PS4. I'll be willing to do whatever with the plat you ask of me, give it to you, a friend, force me to spend it on a ton of resources (providing proof).
If you'd like to do it out of your own good will, I will give no gripe.

Credit will be given to you in my User Profile as well as on this thread (which is nonsensical considering it will be buried later on).

I will keep this going for a week, and if I have not received any submissions/good submissions by then, the thread will be deleted and reopened for more attraction. 
Ending this on 8/22 at 5pm EDT.

Thank you for any submissions!

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
Added Winner

Okay... here's my entry:

The bigger images are the original resolution (250x250 pixels) and the ones to the right of them are the 100x100 pixels...

dVNOSUC.png

also TC if you dont like those 100x100's that are on there you can just use the originals to make your own.... (tried to fit loki's head as much as possible without making it too small)

Edited by fulcrvm

I... you...

Q.Q

I love them! Are these both completely hand-drawn?

You baffle me. O.O

Haha I'm glad you liked them at least also yes they are if you count using a tablet is hand-drawn.... well except maybe the background i took that from the dojo window

Haha I'm glad you liked them at least also yes they are if you count using a tablet is hand-drawn.... well except maybe the background i took that from the dojo window

Clinton has some strong... very strong competition. XD

The amount of detail the black on white puts into a 100x100 pixel frame is astounding.

No wonder it's this good, I just realized you are the creator of the two Volt images. >.>

Clinton has some strong... very strong competition. XD

The amount of detail the black on white puts into a 100x100 pixel frame is astounding.

No wonder it's this good, I just realized you are the creator of the two Volt images. >.>

Thank you :) I try.

hopefully we'll see more submissions later on

Okay... here's my entry:

dVNOSUC.png

Wow that is awesome it gets my vote