Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So My Dad Died And...

Runabou

I whole heartedly don't feel like my views were conveyed as they were. Crying over something lost is like crying over spilt milk. It won't put the milk back in the container and make it taste great again, and crying won't make him come back. I have to move on some time. I have my games, and friends for that. But I want to do something to honour his death you know? Something happy about getting his guitar and playing it in his name.

I understand the moving on part; but yes. As people were saying the post before was bit... poorly phrased.

I get it dude and I'm sorry for your loss too.

I whole heartedly don't feel like my views were conveyed as they were. Crying over something lost is like crying over spilt milk. It won't put the milk back in the container and make it taste great again, and crying won't make him come back. I have to move on some time. I have my games, and friends for that. But I want to do something to honour his death you know? Something happy about getting his guitar and playing it in his name.

I guess not bro, you meant well, but the first impression we got from the post made you seem socially unacceptable. Why not play a song in his honour, maybe even record it on youtube and post it here?

Not really. It sounds like he is a "glass half full" kind of person, he is simple happy with things he should be happy about.

I guess so, I'm just a kid on the Internet though, nothing you say to me could make me a better person because of this. I don't have the maturity to understand.

Edited by Somedude1000

He almost seems happy though :o

If one of my parents died being sad is the last thing they'd want me to do. They'd want me to remember them with a smile on my face. If his dad's guitar is a memento of his life and a way to honor his memory, why shouldn't he be happy?

I never understood grief upon death its so dumb, especially for religious people. Ex: guy dies be happy he is going to heaven; be happy cuz he is no longer in the cespool called earth; be happy because he is an immortal ?spectre,soul? idk but you will be with the dead guy for an eternity after you yourself die off.

see what i mean?

Edit: oh right i forgot this: be happy his &#! is going to hell(for special cases) deserves it and such

Edited by OverlordMcGeek

life is like a card game when your in the game some times the chips are down but your still in the game to play.

As i,m saying be strong when the chips are down :)

Oh please, people are never going to help you when you're down, they'd much rather eliminate the competition and happily watch you burn. Being strong just makes them laugh at you more. At least some of you even got to meet your real parents and had loving families

• 4 weeks later...