Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

Oh, I dunno. If the Lotus were to say take all the rewards from running missions for the Tenno faction away...and the Corpus/Grineer/Infested/whomever started rewarding better... I'd probably go run missions for them instead. :P

Exactly what most players would do. Call us ninjas in space or whatever, but the way the game functions makes us mercenaries, with Lotus as the coordinator.

Well, they already confirmed in one of the devstreams that Lotus truly is on our side, so no worries of her betraying the Tenno. At least, not yet.

Truly the human imagination is a limited thing and there are only so many ideas before you find your self stepping on some else's metaphorical creative toes. i've heard zone of enders and icarus and gundam and ever freaking thing that is a powerful body armor in space killing S#&$. it's cool, not original.

I just hope they don't put invisible barriers in archwing maps. Force returns like in Arkham City, i don't mind, but grinding against an invisible wall just kills it for me.

There one thing... I've been wonder... if we on Archwing mode... didnt our gameplay are automatically becomes open space wide area...

That's been question me... 

too big wings for the lill warframe from that what i have just seen until now, as well as just my taste in things like that for warframe, i really would love to see this things much more smaller which would give me the feeling of a good agility in air