Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So..... No Catalyst Alert ?

Sonicbullitt

so we just get some forma ( as if we don't have enough forma already) , credit and fusion cores really ? One alert could have at least had a CATALYST . All of those items we can easily earn in game without plat. Catalysts are the only thing you need plat to obtain and you excluded them. Sigh, really ? Wasn't it mentioned in the livestream it would be Cat and not forma ?

Theres this thing....its called trading. All the plat you need to fill your belly full of potatoes.

I've got more plat than I'll ever need.  I've gotten the 75% off twice, and took advantage of the Steam Summer Sales.  But just because I've got the plat doesn't mean I want to keep getting extorted out of it.  I'd be willing to drop 20p on a regular basis as long as there's a fair bit a reprieve between.  Call it contribution matching if you will...  When you give a little, you get a little.  And as it stands, now, I'm not buying any anymore.  

I'm sick of paying plat for these things.  Two a month (if we're lucky) is pathetic.  There need to be additional venues to get these things.  

No. Reactors -> Cats. -> Formas. You know what word rare means ? Yes, difffrent MMO have diffrent definitions but still rare is rare. Bear in mind, you can get it for plat (almost equal to free ಠxಠ )

~shameless edit for deleting part about fanboys~

Edited by Kruszek74

No. Reactors -> Cats. -> Formas. You know what word rare means ? Yes, difffrent MMO have diffrent definitions but still rare is rare. Bear in mind, you can get it for plat (almost equal to free ಠxಠ )

~shameless edit for deleting part about fanboys~

You lost me.  Are you saying Formas are rarer than potatoes?  Have you ever ran a Tower Survival?  You'll be swimming in them.  The potatoes are only purchased or given to you via DE's "good" grace.

You lost me.  Are you saying Formas are rarer than potatoes?  Have you ever ran a Tower Survival?  You'll be swimming in them.  The potatoes are only purchased or given to you via DE's "good" grace.

Umm..what I mean is gold potatoes are the most rare next are cats and the "least" are formas. 

DE gotta make money somehow tho

Yeah, but all of their other options are better than the literal paywall that is potatoes. And having the market isn't a real solution because it's still a paywall, someone still has to pay for you to be able to buy potatoes. Cosmetics? Fine. Selling gear and frames? Fine, and hilarious that there are people that would pay as much as something like the stalker pack costs. Slots? Irritating to free players, but fine. Potatoes? Actively limit player power and capability unless they pay. Either make them obtainable or quit them entirely, or this'll get labeled P2W and I won't be able to convince any of my friends to play.