The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ordis. Or: The Most Annoying Thing That Ever Happened To Warframe

Leland_Gaunt

I think there's some HK-47 in Ordis' programming DNA, which is no bad thing.

Just to reiterate: Ordis is cool, I love him; but up the variety, decrease the frequency after the player's gotten to around Mars/Jupiter, and give the option to turn off.  He ought to be an occasional fun surprise, not an idiot who keeps repeating himself.

Grineer radio the same, also very cool, but a few more variants would be nice, and again, the option to turn off for those who don't like it.  (I'm sure DE Steve can easily be persuaded to do millions of the things :) - it is him, isn't it? :) )

/end thread

Please tell me which actor does Ordis remind you ?

Notice Trailer and game design corrections after viewing the trailer and checking the game so far:

1.Archwing requires armament add ons

2.Ordis should speak like the operating system from the Nanosuit in Crysis 3

3.There is still not enough Lore in the game neither in the teraser

4.We are expecting T Virus lab as long it is accompanied by serious enemies and Lore

5.Grineer should look more Samurai

6.Lotus should be playable in Tutorial

7.Anatomy of the Warframe suit is a must

8.Human character or other spieces creation is more than a must

9.Warframe suit Gender change and lore bridge to Dark Sector is required

Thanks for your time

To me Ordis sounds kinda like Delta from Red vs. Blue

I think Ordi's voice is very high-pitched and awkward.

I always have the sound on low in spaceship because of him. Doesn't matter if his lines are improved, his voice and personality is just..... annoying. I hope his attitude will change, and the way he speaks.. its impossible to take him seriously. I wish I could choose a deeper voice and more serious character to him.

The option to turn him off would be appreciated.

I really like funny Ordis. It's the Ordis near the beginning that sounds all pathetic emo and whiny ("are you going to replace me, operator?" "Just tell me to kill myself") Ordis near the beginning I don't like. Ships should either be rambunctious or completely without personality.

Not to worry, Ordis will definitely be getting more varied lines so that he isn't as repetitive.

Yep, going through the responses, they confirmed my reason for the slider suggestion: some folks just don't want to hear him at all, even if he does have new lines. Some like to hear him alot, some want to hear him a little, some moderate and sometimes folks just want absolute silence.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like more different voices, even a side quest when we help Darvo get AI prototype from the Corpus and we end up with Darvo telling us he just wanted us to kill his ex-boyfriend and we can keep tha AI's

Then we could switch between them so we can choose what personality we want, and which voices, i know it's gonna be a lot of work writing the lines and a lot of voice acting, but seriously, i don't think he's annoying but i don't like him either, he's just that talky guy