Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Void Too Much Fog/light

GilgaMelchi

This happens sometimes on orokin void mission (I don't remember if it happened on other tilesets, but this time I took screenshots). The whole level is filled with very bright fog, I don't know what causes it. I can't see further than a few meters away. It could become very annoying under other circumstances (if I was not playing loki full cloak and dagger in exterminate mission).

I remember it also happened once in a very specific room in the orokin tileset. It was the tile where you have two ice bridges and two orokin laser traps and there is a hidden place with containers and lockers on the side (where you can go by wallrunning). In that very specific hidden place, the screen became completely bright/foggy and I struggled to find my way out of that place.

736976230410screenshots2014081600001.jpg

977478230410screenshots2014081600002.jpg

242443230410screenshots2014081600003.jpg

194150230410screenshots2014081600004.jpg

Edited by Fegazeus

Yes, I have brightness and contrast at maximum (I like the colors that way). But then why would it only happen on some missions and not on others?

Is the fog a random factor that happens once in a while? Also I don't think decreasing contrast and brightness would affect that kind of fog.