Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About 'speed Prime'

Sekkron

I gave examples of how some weapons don't work in all situations. Warframe powers are the same.

But I don't think that means we should Axe every little variety there is in the game.

Personally Hydroid has 2 useful abilities: Tempest Barrage and Tidal Surge. (I'm on PS4 and prefer melee, so Tempest Barrage has CC to assist melee more than Tentacle Swarm, Puddle is just odd and Surge is the Invincibility frame needed to get past a mess of enemies to reposition.)

I don't dictate how other's play. If a Hydroid chooses to Puddle, then I leave them alone and let them be responsible for those enemies. Same for Nova's with M-Prime, Djinn Fatal Attraction, Nyk Absorb, Vauban Bastille...

As I mainly melee I hate Bastille, Vortex, Puddle, Crush, Reckoning, Snow Globe, and Stasis - these moves tend to remove targets from my limited hit-box range and I deal with it by just moving on to the next room and leaving that player to clear those enemies by themselves. (I really dislike Stasis as I see it cast the most often and it renders ¾ of Valkyr's powers useless: Paralysis, WarCry, and Hysteria. But I see Rhino players use this move all the time.) I don't think these powers should be removed from the game because they don't synergize with my play style.

Puddle stalls the game completely since you cant affect the enemies in it, its gamebreaking. nothing to do with playstyle. All the other CC abilities let you kill the enemies.

Edited by Monolake

Puddle stalls the game completely since you cant affect the enemies in it, its gamebreaking. nothing to do with playstyle. All the other CC abilities let you kill the enemies.

Wrong, use an explosive weapon and you hit enemies inside puddle

Huh, seems to work for me quite often :l, oh well, it has it's uses in Infested Defence when people forget about the objective and need to find some time for it to heal...

Likely depends on what weapon you're using. I believe a combination of punch-through and blast damage can penetrate the puddle but I'm not entirely sure. I just know you're not technically supposed to be able to damage the enemies caught within Undertow's embrace.