Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Dual Ethers Armorpierce A Mistake?

Darzk

Question

6 answers to this question

When you guys say Dual Ethers, do you mean the Ether Daggers or the Dual Ether Swords?
IIRC the Ether Daggers don't do native armour pierce, but the Dual Ether Swords do 100% innately.

I think it is intentional. The description says that they're "sharp". Doesn't say much, but I do believe they are meant to be like this. 

When you guys say Dual Ethers, do you mean the Ether Daggers or the Dual Ether Swords?

IIRC the Ether Daggers don't do native armour pierce, but the Dual Ether Swords do 100% innately.

I think it is intentional. The description says that they're "sharp". Doesn't say much, but I do believe they are meant to be like this. 

When he says Dual Ether, he's referring to Dual Ether.. Obviously. That's their name

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Dual_Ether

It seems like it's a bug since the daggers DON'T have armor ignore (like every other dagger in the game) while the swords DO have armor ignore (unlike any other sword in the game).

Could be intentional, but doesn't seem likely.

Edited by raidredemption

considering the daggers do increased damage to infestation unlike any other dagger im not sure if it is a mistake or not, if it isnt it gives the dual ether their own niche if it is a mistake then to be honest theyre kina craptacular, though the daggers as they stand from what ive seen are lackluster