Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blood And Gore......goooooore!

Deidaku

So about those 2 things :

Do you think there should be more?

Is it fine as it is right now?

More or Less blood?

Would enemies blowing up be a good idea?

Share your thougts , i haven't seen much discussion about this or maybe I don't roam the forums enough

my experience: then better hardware of the PC then better and "goory" gameplay looks.

I think gore part should be a little bit closer to DarknessII and, you know, enemies should not just be separated on the parts but show their agony.

blowing up of Corpus helmets and knees while oneshot would be good enough.

I find it unreasonable that we can't rip Chargers to shreds yet.
Also, why am I shooting a Grineer in the head and he loses an ARM?

And why can't we dismantle robots with our weapons? Like, tearing a MOA leg away from the rest with a single swing?

So yeah, there should be a bit more, but not A LOT more. And, it needs to be refined, because some things look a little odd.

Also, I remember what do the enemies behave like on Dark Sector when you break/cut specific limbs - they react differently. Enemies in Warframe used to do something similar when one of their legs is crushed, but they don't do it now it seems. That feature would be a welcome re-addition too.

Edited by Vintovka

And why can't we dismantle robots with our weapons? Like, tearing a MOA leg away from the rest with a single swing?

So yeah, there should be a bit more, but not A LOT more. And, it needs to be refined, because some things look a little odd.

Also, I remember what do the enemies behave like on Dark Sector when you break/cut specific limbs - they react differently. Enemies in Warframe used to do something similar when one of their legs is crushed, but they don't do it now it seems. That feature would be a welcome re-addition too.

Chargers apparently loose grineer arms when you kill them , look closer...it's a pretty lame placeholder 

aha. or you shoot Corpus to helmet and he loses his both hands :D ok I can explain it by load distribution but sometimes heads should explode.

I miss exploding Corpus helmets, "I lost my limb" moves and Corpus "headshots" to the knee and ricocheted from their helmets bullets...

waiting for Gore 2.0 ! :D 

mb "gore option" ? if it is "on" player would see all the stuff, if it is "off" player wouldn't see all the stuff what will reduce the consumption of hardware resources