Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Corrupt Gaming Journalism Has Become:

zombisa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5-51PfwI3M

If you are gonna comment let it be respectful even if the persons mentioned in the video don't deserve the said respect.

We all know and see the corruption in gaming journalism, but in this video you can see actual proof.

P.S. I see in the comments on the video lots of people got banned for even mentioning her... So, don't ban me, please? :)

Edit: TL;DR:

This chick Zoe made a game that is not fun or interesting (the game is from what I understood about how it is being depressed) and it got negative reviews from the community. Even with all this the game got pushed and released on Steam. Turns out her boyfriend found out she was cheating and he dropped some names (indie developers and journalist in the gaming industry)...

TL;DR of a TL;DR - She is using her Vajayjay to release the game and to hide this video and all other proof of her manipulation.

Edited by zombisa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5-51PfwI3M

If you are gonna comment let it be respectful even if the persons mentioned in the video don't deserve the said respect.

We all know and see the corruption in gaming journalism, but in this video you can see actual proof.

P.S. I see in the comments on the video lots of people got banned for even mentioning her... So, don't ban me, please? :)

wat

Well I watched half way through the video and it is some guy verbally attacking a dev whilst veiling that behind stuff that the dev has done that is bad. 

Hmm, I am still watching, need more convincing but it seems like this woman made her career successful only using her vajajay..which is bad for many reasons as well as representing women terribly when we are at a point in society when women are finally accepting accepted (still in progress) as equal partners in all roles :/

Edited by noveltyhero

Well I watched half way through the video and it is some guy verbally attacking a dev whilst veiling that behind stuff that the dev has done that is bad. 

After you are done check the first 2 links in desc. Looks really legit but i'm also not gonna go full 100% on this one. Just spreading the word...

Edit: Yeah, to me the guy also sounds like an idiot but i guess he's just passionate about his job

Edited by zombisa

Hmm, I am still watching, need more convincing but it seems like this woman made her career successful only using her vajajay..which is bad for many reasons as well as representing women terribly when we are at a point in society when women are finally accepting accepted (still in progress) as equal partners in all roles :/

Well call me old fashioned but two wrongs don't make a right, I don't care what she has done it doe not give anyone the right to attack her for it. 

I don't condone what she did but neither do i condone his actions in making the vid. 

Become?  it had integrity to begin with?

saw the story, Could care less.

No form of "journalism" is corruption free.

It's always been full of Crap.

Agreed, somewhere, somehow down the line it just drops into stupid stuff ruining whatever industry it focuses on -.-"

Well call me old fashioned but two wrongs don't make a right, I don't care what she has done it doe not give anyone the right to attack her for it. 

I don't condone what she did but neither do i condone his actions in making the vid. 

I think he directed his video wrongly, he shouldn't be highlighting her but instead highlighting ALL incredibly corrupted people/companies. Big one being IGN >.>

One drama-filled youtube BS story nobody cares about

"Gaming journalism is corrupt!!!!11"

Yeah it feels like a romcom here but still...

I got annoyed when I quote her "I wanted to show that women can make good games too" and then completely disregarding that she got successful using other methods, you know very hypocritical :(

I got it now. I'm not defending him but I think he's pissed because all the banning and covering up the story. /b/ on 4chan got hit pretty hard by the looks of it. Eh, i just want this to spread fast so we get the truth faster.

I got it now. I'm not defending him but I think he's &!$$ed because all the banning and covering up the story. /b/ on 4chan got hit pretty hard by the looks of it. Eh, i just want this to spread fast so we get the truth faster.

And the internet being the way it is now she will be attacked by other people. 

I think he directed his video wrongly, he shouldn't be highlighting her but instead highlighting ALL incredibly corrupted people/companies. Big one being IGN >.>

Believe it or not, IGN is not mentioned in this video (lol). He focuses on other people involved but there isn't much though. Just her boyfriend and one or more of her (maybe former) coworkers.

Sounds like you have an agenda more than anything else, honestly.

That's absolutely ridiculous. People can and should be criticized for their actions, especially when those actions are harmful to others or portray a certain group poorly- in this case, the person being attacked applies to both. As long as he is not physically assaulting her or attempting to reveal information such as her address for people to threaten her (ie: doxxing) then he is perfectly just in criticizing her.

That's absolutely ridiculous. People can and should be criticized for their actions, especially when those actions are harmful to others or portray a certain group poorly- in this case, the person being attacked applies to both. As long as he is not physically assaulting her or attempting to reveal information such as her address for people to threaten her (ie: doxxing) then he is perfectly just in criticizing her.

Criticizing is a different thing than attacking I agree you should be criticized but in the video he is still  attacking her individually for her actions. He could of very well made the video that still criticized her actions without attacking her but he did not.