Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Is Stalker?

ok so i do a lot of boss fights, i currently have 3 messages from stalker, saying that he is hunting me (also one harvester treat)

its been three months seance then, stalker hasn't appeared, any one else have this problem, my other problem is he comes when i am alone ):

but do they need to buff his chance of showing up or what?

He always come when i am with a low level warframe or when i have no good weapon to kill him... try this :p

Also it seem the more mark you have and the more player there is the more chance you have to encounter him.

(I'm not totally sure about this, someone told me this.)

Got 8 Death marks. Done a a few dozen missions, not one spawn.

It's an absurdly low chance of 0.5%, up to 0.5%, up to a 2% chance with 4 people with a mark. So in 50 games, you'll see Stalker. Maybe. You could go 1000 and not see him.

God the RNG sucks.

It's sad the fact that Stalker is based on RNG.

I somewhat agree, I think that for all the assassins, the chance of them appearing increases every time you get a mark from them. So doing a ton of invasions for corpus/Grineer will increase the chance of G3/harvester showing up, and killing lots of bosses will increase stalkers chance.

I somewhat agree, I think that for all the assassins, the chance of them appearing increases every time you get a mark from them. So doing a ton of invasions for corpus/Grineer will increase the chance of G3/harvester showing up, and killing lots of bosses will increase stalkers chance.

Prepare yourself Nef Anyo and Tyl Regor, i am coming.

I feel like the Stalker's spawn rate should be more predictable. Considering how powerful he is, it's stupid that he attacks you specifically when you have low ranked weapons/frames equipped. I agree that the more deathmarks you have should increase his spawn rate.

Actually, killing a boss 10 times in a row, and killing him once, does NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE.

Nor does it with Hunter / G3. You only get more marks, increasing the times they will invade, but your base chance is always the 0.5%.

Seriously, they nerfed him hardcore. Used to be 5%, so you had a chance in 1 in 20 games for him to pop. Then they lowered that to 0.5...and made it stack with others up to 2-2.5%.

It's dumb.

How to summon Stalker/G3/Harvester:

1) Buy MK1 gear

2) Equip it

3) Go on a mission

4) ???

5) Get wrecked by Stalker/G3/Harvester

1) Bought a MK1-Paris to test it out

2) Went solo

3) Stalker visited and killed me

4) Repeat for 2 more times

Edited by DoomStick