Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♥♥♥ Kawaii Hasu ♥♥♥ [Recruitment Open]

Pansoy

Too bad Im already in a clan (dont have plan on leaving it). But if I'm not I'll gladly join you guys XD

Anyways nice clan but whys hideyoshi the lowest rank?

Ummm reasons... You should check the urban dictionary or watch the anime, "baka to test to shoukanjuu". And you'll know '-'.

Atrapitis.gif

• 2 weeks later...

i wannnaaaaaaaaa joinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn o.o 

1. What's your name?- krysten~♥ wait was that irl or ingame... ohwell o.o i guess i answered both
  2. Why do you want to join?- ummm.. honestly because the image was cute lol 
  3. What manga/ anime are you currently on right now? -well currently im on a forum applying to a clan so im not watching an anime buttttt me and my gf are starting tokyo ghoul season 2 together tonite o.o
  4. What color are your panties?  - black? o.o 
  5. There is no 4.- i dont believe you T_T
  6. If you're reading this, gratz you're actually able to read, now copy and paste this: [ ♥ ] next to your name. -i canttttttt im just pretending  o.o

1. -Riou 
  2. Played this game for 2 years, been in a ghost clan all this time, loneliness is getting bad, love anime/manga to death #otaku4life

3. Generally a calm chill person, I play almost daily (MR 18). If I'm not playing warframe, I'm watching anime/reading manga :D

I accept anybody and everyone as my friend, regardless of your race, gender, religion, etc. I just love everyone! X3 I binge watch whole series quite frequently, I literally finished Strike The Blood @6am this morning after bout 3 days and Lord Marksman and Vanadis few days before that too. I love Eleonora's voice so dang much, its fantastic! Its like Ryuuko-chan's voice :3 Oh god, I can go on days bout anime lmao xD Looking for a fun clan with common interests, and I think I found it~! <33 (omg I want to wear that emblem so badly D:)

Edited by -Riou

I have already sent a inv. I myself rewatched attack on titan(the 4th time :(, oh well. time to rewatch d.gray-man) today, teehee. Be aware at times we do get strange! Also like to do pervy jokes :P or spill out nonesense whenever it fits me. '-'

And  lastly, yōkoso(welcome in japanese)! -pronounced yookose, i think, lol

Edited by elixze

1.  I'd like to assume here that you mean our in-game names...... so without further adieu :D

IGN: Kidiotic ♥ 

2. Reason for joining hmmmm? TO FLIP ALL THE SKIRTS IN THE DOJ- I mean..... :D  My clan is an entire ghost town and I love anime/manga and would like to talk about anime/manga with some people and this seems to be the place! 

3. Let's seeeeeeeeeee. Anime I'm currently on now.... This is a decently long list: Akame ga Kill | Ansatsu KyouS#&amp;&#036;su | Monogatari Series | Blood Lad | Code Breaker | Death Parade | Durarara!! | Dance in the Vampire Bund | Cyboorg 009 | Guilty Crown | Yu Yu Hakusho | Kill la Kill | Eureka Seven | Kyousogiga | Mirai Nikki | ......and so on and so on... >.> 

4. Wouldn't you like to know? ;) ♥ 

5. Uhhhhh.... *flips on Orb of Confusion* 

6. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

Welcome to the clan Kidiotic! Hope you have an awesome time with us. Don't be shy to just holler in chat when people are on. A few of us are lurkers, but tend to respond pretty soon. Let me know if you'd like help with stuff pertaining to older mechanics or grinding, I'm still trying to get acquainted with the newer stuff :P

IGN: Nik4o_15 ♥♥♥♥♥

I want to join because first the name got my atention and because it's fun toghether

Also i watch Naruto

♥♥♥SENPAI NOTICE ME PLS♥♥♥

Hmmm, Naruto? You need to step up your anime game sista! Naruto is like too basic xD. I hope you've checked more. '-'

If you have not seen enough then I shall take you under me so you can oen day be as addicted anime... I mean sugoi as me. '-'

Welcome

And Kidiotic, I shall also welcome you. '-'

Yookose peeps!

1. [  ] Xepher29, but people just call me Xepher, Xeph, or just X.

2. My recent clan has go inactive and broke apart.  Then my friend told me about this clan.  Now I apply. C:
  3. dungeon ni deai o motomeru no wa machigatte iru darou ka.  Just the Manga.  For now...  Also Hellsing.
  4. Lineslineslineslineslines
  5. There is no 4.

1. [  ] Xepher29, but people just call me Xepher, Xeph, or just X.

2. My recent clan has go inactive and broke apart.  Then my friend told me about this clan.  Now I apply. C:

3. dungeon ni deai o motomeru no wa machigatte iru darou ka.  Just the Manga.  For now...  Also Hellsing.

4. Lineslineslineslineslines

5. There is no 4.

I wish i knew how to read manga correctly ;~; Also that i could watch hellsing. Anyways here have an invite (I hope i didnt overstep)