Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Thought On Insane Damage.

Mkilbride

Question

Was jut thinking about this.

A Crit based Dex Furis build. Volt's Shield. Banshees Sonar(1145%). Mirage /w Eclipse & HoM. Undying Will, Provoked. Mirage's power damage maxed out.

She'd have something like 700% increased damage, prior to Sonar. Wouldn't that be 800,000% increased damage? Or I dunno.

Mirage downs herself with Eclipse & HoM. Volt shields her up. Banshee Sonars.. and Mirage goes to town, one shotting enemies of any level?

13 answers to this question

Was jut thinking about this.

A Crit based Dex Furis build. Volt's Shield. Banshees Sonar(1145%). Mirage /w Eclipse & HoM. Undying Will, Provoked. Mirage's power damage maxed out.

She'd have something like 700% increased damage, prior to Sonar. Wouldn't that be 800,000% increased damage? Or I dunno.

Mirage downs herself with Eclipse & HoM. Volt shields her up. Banshee Sonars.. and Mirage goes to town, one shotting enemies of any level?

Abilties de-cast when you go down I believe and Provoked only works your downed so Provoked will make no use.

Edited by Utarious

Well, Volt's shields stack much better now. For each shield you get like 3 additional shots instead of 1 (multishot increases that) and that stacks up...yeah killing Lephantis with Volt+Latron P as I set up 10 shields and shoot off like 50 bullets at the expense of 1 and pretty much 1-2 shot each head. Not OP. Pls buff.

Kilbride and I are friends, I was theorycrafting this with him before bed.

I also envisioned having Rage on so when you let enemies kill you...you'd fill up on energy to spam powers.

I envisioned this working very well on Mirage as Kilbride mentioned along with the dream team to buff her more, Vauban for Tesla spam, and Hydroid for uber tentacles.

I still need to test all my theories and see what works best. But if the description of Provoked is true, combined with Undying WIll and Rage... it would be game breaking for a few frames and secondaries and the right team work.

Need someone with Quick Thinking setup to keep rezzing the person(s) before they bleed out, which is 28 seconds with maxed Undying Will, so no problem.

Well, Volt's shields stack much better now. For each shield you get like 3 additional shots instead of 1 (multishot increases that) and that stacks up...yeah killing Lephantis with Volt+Latron P as I set up 10 shields and shoot off like 50 bullets at the expense of 1 and pretty much 1-2 shot each head. Not OP. Pls buff.

brb gonna try this now

EDIT: tried it on Vor

did not work

Edited by xkillo32