Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Conclave Rating Of Your Current Loadout (709) Doesn't Meet The Requirements Of This Sector 0-700!?

Slamyourjam

Question

Why is it that you have to be between those? Soloing this mission is already tough as nails for me and now I'll need to drop a few mods out as well!? What the f*** DE... I know that they want to make it challenging but this takes the cake, I improved some of my mods because atm the Hyena Facility is extremely hard for me to solo, I tried it yesterday and lost all of my lives even though I'm running Valkyr with good weapons...

Why is it that you have to be between those? Soloing this mission is already tough as nails for me and now I'll need to drop a few mods out as well!? What the f*** DE... I know that they want to make it challenging but this takes the cake, I improved some of my mods because atm the Hyena Facility is extremely hard for me to solo, I tried it yesterday and lost all of my lives even though I'm running Valkyr with good weapons...

Try going with a group or maybe ask for tips from players on some of the many Tactical Alerts Are Too Easy threads.

Try going with a group or maybe ask for tips from players on some of the many Tactical Alerts Are Too Easy threads.

I can't run with a group, my internet connection currently sucks due to me living in the country side which is the reason why I play solo. DE needs to make solo more viable, especially when some of these missions have to be between a certain conclave level...

Looks like I'll have to drop a mod or two and try not to die despite those damn hyenas op attacks...

Edited by Slamyourjam

You lost all your lives because you ARE running with Valkyr. Invincibility and her armor...is basically a crutch. Melee is also pointless in this game. Not trying to teach anyone how to suck eggs, but the large amount of knockdown and the pathetic range of melee, coupled with the fact that everything is SHOOTING at you...means that you ought to shoot back.

Use a Loki with Invis or Excalibur with Radial Blind.

I assume you don't have a Mirage, which is another viable option.

You can also use Nyx with Absorb. Whatever floats your boat.

Key point: 1 power only and 1 maximized weapon so you can be under 500 CC for the second stage.

Edited by Semshol

You lost all your lives because you ARE running with Valkyr. Invincibility and her armor...is basically a crutch. Melee is also pointless in this game. Not trying to teach anyone how to suck eggs, but the large amount of knockdown and the pathetic range of melee, coupled with the fact that everything is SHOOTING at you...means that you ought to shoot back.

Use a Loki with Invis or Excalibur with Radial Blind.

I assume you don't have a Mirage, which is another viable option.

You can also use Nyx with Absorb. Whatever floats your boat.

Key point: 1 power only and 1 maximized weapon so you can be under 500 CC for the second stage.

I'm running with Valkyr because she has a 30 second invincibility with OP attacks, her current crits in Hysteria do around 3k+ and the hyenas are extremly tanky not to mention she can regain all her health back after using it. I could run with Loki but considering his invisibility maxed out only lasts me 12 seconds and provides me a damage buff weaker than Valkyrs and no invincibility buff he's out of the question. 
Edited by Slamyourjam

Melee is also pointless in this game.

When done wrong, melee is pointless.

I have taken to running a Loki(P) Radial Disarm (NO INVISIBILITY), melee only T4 build, and have not died with it once. Funny thing is it has a conclave rating of under 570 (With Dakra equipped), so I just removed the Quick Thinking backup in the extended, 500 conclave challenge.

0-700 bro. And it's hardly too hard, I solo'd with Excalibur, then switched to Trinity. Both with melee-only. If your gear isn't that good try finding a semi-decent PUG.

I still have to level up Mag so my only options is Valkyr and Loki atm and Loki is a lot less beneficial to use and more fustrating for me because his abilities are semi-decent and being as squishy as he is he'll get destroyed by the hyenas stupid aoe attacks. My only option is to run solo unfortunately...

I can't run with a group, my internet connection currently sucks due to me living in the country side which is the reason why I play solo. DE needs to make solo more viable, especially when some of these missions have to be between a certain conclave level...

Looks like I'll have to drop a mod or two and try not to die despite those damn hyenas op attacks...

Solo is viable, you're not there yet apparently. So yeah sucks to not be able to participate. But this is the first of its kind, better be ready for the next one. You'll need a good weapon.

Ya the melee builds, Excalibur, Loki, Ash, Trinity, etc, have high survivability and melee becomes an easily overkill on the ambulas.  Saw a lot of players running around one shotting ambulas with Dakra Prime so I assume they had crimson dervish.

I found Nova AMD build with Marelok to be the quickest way through the event though.

I still have to level up Mag so my only options is Valkyr and Loki atm and Loki is a lot less beneficial to use and more fustrating for me because his abilities are semi-decent and being as squishy as he is he'll get destroyed by the hyenas stupid aoe attacks. My only option is to run solo unfortunately...

Spam invis and RD. They won't even be able to touch you.

Loki is a lot less beneficial to use and more fustrating for me because his abilities are semi-decent and being as squishy as he is he'll get destroyed by the hyenas stupid aoe attacks.

I hate do say this... but #LokiMasterRace.

Invisibility works beautifully with a silenced weapon or a high hitting melee weapon, although you probably don't have the latter.

If you do not alert the enemies, and keep moving if/when you do, the mission should be a breeze.

Incidentally, you can silence any weapon, primary or secondary, with the appropriate 5-point mods.

*Forgot my point*

At least three of Loki's abilities are top tier in terms of utility and effectiveness. Saying 1, 2 or 4 are "semi-decent" means you really aren't ready to play an advanced frame.

Edited by Kthal

I hate do say this... but #LokiMasterRace.

Invisibility works beautifully with a silenced weapon or a high hitting melee weapon, although you probably don't have the latter.

If you do not alert the enemies, and keep moving if/when you do, the mission should be a breeze.

Incidentally, you can silence any weapon, primary or secondary, with the appropriate 5-point mods.

But Lokis invisibility ability only lasts 12 seconds. I do have the dual cleavers with crit damage/chance mods and melee damage, would that be able to work against them? Maybe equipping power efficiency to reduce cost. Hmm, I'll try it and see how it goes. Thanks for the advice, I hate using Loki because of his squishiness. Valkyr just seems to be so tanky and I love how she can regain all her health with hysteria. :(

What I mean by semi-decent is that some warframes have abilities that do it better than Loki, for example Decoy is semi-decent due to the fact that Mirage has a similar ability but her clones actually do damage. Invinsibility is nice and all but it only lasts 12 seconds and the damage buff is weaker than Valkyrs Hysteria which I've seen do 5k crits here and there plus I can regain health with her. Radial disarm I don't see how it will help with the Hyenas op abilities like that line of fire it makes which can go through doors.

Edited by Slamyourjam

How would radial disarm work against the hyenas? Isn't that an ability used to disarm weapons? The hyenas have abilities. :s

Disarm will keep you safe from the MOAs while you're focusing on the hyenas. You'll be able to fight them unobstructed. If you use invis at the same time they won't even notice you, you'll be able to kill them without them ever having a chance of hitting back. I recommend a weapon with high status chance like Boar Prime, status effects are good for locking down the hyenas.

But Lokis invisibility ability only lasts 12 seconds. I do have the dual cleavers with crit damage/chance mods and melee damage, would that be able to work against them? Maybe equipping power efficiency to reduce cost. Hmm, I'll try it and see how it goes. Thanks for the advice, I hate using Loki because of his squishiness. Valkyr just seems to be so tanky and I love how she can regain all her health with hysteria. :(

My Invis lasts 30 seconds, more than enough to clear a room. and i was using dual zoren with crit build.