The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.7.4: Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

Fixed older accounts missing fusion cores.

Were we always missing those fusion cores? How did you get them to come back?  Were they always there, but we just couldn't see them?  Just went from 55~ pages to 80+ pages... 

The Grineer Lancer looked up to his commanding officer. Tears welled in his eyes as his eyes fell again to his Braton, trying not to notice the hole where the Speed Trigger mod once was. Or, there would be tears in his eyes, if not for the sad fact that his vision had been augmented and his tear ducts were removed for augmentations.

It was a sad day for Corporal Ova Klok. He would never again know the joy of firing so fast that he would run out of ammunition in the span of a minute. He would never again know the joys of killing Tenno. His hands quaked in sadness, and he shuddered, breathing heavily and eventually hyperventilating.

His hour of victory had come and gone, and he had naught to show for it but rage. And then he was stabbed to death by a Loki in the dead of night, and suddenly none of that actually ever mattered because he was a dead clone that no one actually ever loved, ever.

The saddest story ever, in the history of sad stories ever told ever.

Either my installation of patch was bugged. Or there isn't any changes done with Grinneer, aside the fact they're even more Godlike á la UT2004; fire- rate is even faster; they chug grenades even much more freaquently than before, also through doorframes (not open doors, through the frames and walls itself); and they they soak even more damage than did before this patch (previously headshots were 14 out of 24. now it's 12-13 depending to luck/crits...).

I know Grinneer is supposed to be anti-Tenno. But this is now simply getting downright silly.. Grinneer was my least preferred faction to play against. And now I've been avoiding them like plaque for more than month now...

By the way:

"DEJames":]

Grineer Lancers wear helmets and have heavy armor, but are not covered on their legs.

This is completely incorrect. in fact, occasionally the legs soak even more damage than their torsos. I'm not 100% certain with armor-ignoring-weapons. But if Medium Grineer-forces been made even more similiar to Rollers & Commanders, I'd say you'd be still just wasting ammo and patience...

That was by the way one of the replies I got from him I first sent the bug-report two hot-fixes ago (before the "RoF"-bug).

Fixed older accounts missing fusion cores.

I went from 990 mods to 1,549, was I really missing that many? I didn't even know I was missing any at all. I already had 600 fusion cores after the reset, I'm never going to have enough money to use these.

EDIT: Just noticed alot of other people posting the same thing, are you sure we were missing these?

Edited by Draukios

what about fixing dual ethers that have armor piercing while ether daggers lack it ? same for ether daggers lacking charge damage armor piercing... unless those were intentional, in that case just upgrade description so we won't be dissappointed when you fix them (like saryn invincibility)

I went from 990 mods to 1,549, was I really missing that many? I didn't even know I was missing any at all. I already had 600 fusion cores after the reset, I'm never going to have enough money to use these.

EDIT: Just noticed alot of other people posting the same thing, are you sure we were missing these?

Well.. ain't gona give 'em back.. fo sure! ^^

Can we get some kind of difficulty slider, so those who liked the fun crazy Grineers mode can still have it, while the others that like it easy can just go and play with the standard brain dead version we have once more, please?

Edited by SaintLucifer

Fixed objective marker not indicating correct location in Grineer Cave level areas.

The missing marker definitely made the game more challenging. This weekend's boss missions ranged between survival horror (Stalker chasing me when the rest of the team just blitz ahead), getting lost, or non-stop farming; To think of it, the first two did spice things up abit.

Not to be "that guy", but the developers realize that Grineer lancers weren't the only enemies to see an excessive increase in fire rate from the last patch, yes? Specifically, the normal MOAs, which can now pretty much solo my Loki from max health and shields to dead in a matter of seconds if I'm not overly careful.