The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag's Crush Broken Again - Missing Enemy Animation

Casardis

Back when Mag received a buff, her Crush would also knockdown enemies so that enemies left alive after the attack would still need to recover from it by getting up again. However, for a very long time now, Mag's Crush was back to its broken state where enemies will pop back up instantly if they survive the attack. It looks bad and unpolished, and it's detrimental to gameplay, especially since that was changed once in the past.

Please fix Mag's Crush ability.

EDIT:

While I'm at it, what happened to reverting Pull to its 2.0 version, where it would knockdown (not ragdoll) enemies near your feet and almost clutter them together for strategic, mass dispatch/melee finisher? If I recall correctly, there was even a poll once where DE asked about that, or at least in one of the new Mag feedback megathreads from that time. What happened to all of that? Why is it all ignored/forgotten? It's not like it would require so much coding to revert back to how it was before, same for Crush because it was fixed once.

Edited by Casardis

lol yea I remember back when mag's pull would destroy groups of grineer back in update 10, right now, its not a popular warframe at all, even it's prime state isn't a big deal.

The Pull-Nuke was ridiculous to say the least, so the little nerf was to be expected. It's just that it's supposed to revert back to the utility of Pull 2.0 and not 3.0 (the one we have right now), while keeping the damage of current one.

• 2 weeks later...

Buffing Mag is essential. A practical Mag build uses only Pull and Shield Polarize. Pull would be less distracting if it only performed knockdowns, and Shield Polarize is rather situational since it doesn't work on all factions. Also for most purposes players don't use Bullet Magnet, and Crush is very awful because of cast time, vulnerability, and lack of effect at the end.

Buffing Mag is essential. A practical Mag build uses only Pull and Shield Polarize. Pull would be less distracting if it only performed knockdowns, and Shield Polarize is rather situational since it doesn't work on all factions. Also for most purposes players don't use Bullet Magnet, and Crush is very awful because of cast time, vulnerability, and lack of effect at the end.

yeah the only time i use bullet attractor is when there's a heavy or two in my face and a ton of minis behind him.  Bullet attractor buys me about 5 seconds of time to reposition myself or run away.  Other than that, I just pull enemies around to cc them for a few seconds and I shield polarize occasionally.  I end most missions with 40+ abilities used, and it's mainly pull, since it doesn't kill anything above lvl 10 anyway.

ETA: oh and I removed crush early on.  That's a frustratingly useless ability.  Shame, because it's epic looking...

Edited by Macdermott