Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alert Displaying And Filtering Program

Okiesmokie

Hey, just installed your alarm and got an alert message which doesn't show in the warframe alert twitter nor ingame.

- Alarm/Twitter Screenshots

10zmddg.png

dqkgx.jpg

Debug Log

*********** START DEBUG: 15-08-2013 5:58:50 ***********
Thread Created
Connecting to Twitter
Count: 6
0: Grildrig (Phobos): Enemy Facility Found - 1440m - 8000cr - Orokin Catalyst (Blueprint)
1: Grildrig (Phobos)
2:  Enemy Facility Found
3: 1440
4: 8000
5: Orokin Catalyst (Blueprint)
Alert Received: 15-08-2013 5:58:51
>> Not checking credit amount
>> Other Rewards Check
>> Length: 17
>> Reward: Orokin Catalyst (Blueprint)
>> Checking For: Steel Charge
>> Checking For: Rejuvenation
>> Checking For: Physique
>> Checking For: Energy Siphon
>> Checking For: Enemy Radar
>> Checking For: Vauban Systems
>> Checking For: Vauban Helmet
>> Checking For: Forma
>> Checking For: Manticore
>> Checking For: Glaive
>> Checking For: Rhino Helmet
>> Checking For: Loki Helmet
>> Checking For: Frost Helmet
>> Checking For: Plasma Sword
>> Checking For: Orokin Catalyst
>> Found
>> Higher priority filter found: [Alert: 0, 0]
>> Filter met, sending alert
Tag: Orokin_Catalyst

Count: 5
0: Abaddon (Europa): Repel Enemy Attack - 48m - 2500cr
1: Abaddon (Europa)
2:  Repel Enemy Attack
3: 48
4: 2500
Alert Received: 15-08-2013 5:58:52
>> Filter not met, aborting
Stream item found

{"created_at":"Thu Aug 15 10:19:01 +0000 2013","id":367953568084414464,"id_str":"367953568084414464","text":"Thalassa (Neptune): Enemy Research Scientist Located - 35m - 5400cr","source":"\u003ca href=\"http:\/\/www.warframe.com\" rel=\"nofollow\"\u003eWarframe Alerts\u003c\/a\u003e","truncated":false,"in_reply_to_status_id":null,"in_reply_to_status_id_str":null,"in_reply_to_user_id":null,"in_reply_to_user_id_str":null,"in_reply_to_screen_name":null,"user":{"id":1344755923,"id_str":"1344755923","name":"WarframeAlerts","screen_name":"WarframeAlerts","location":"","url":"http:\/\/www.warframe.com","description":"The OFFICIAL Warframe alert notification center. Follow us to receive alert notifications in real time! Ninjas Play Free!","protected":false,"followers_count":30378,"friends_count":5,"listed_count":352,"created_at":"Thu Apr 11 16:22:31 +0000 2013","favourites_count":0,"utc_offset":-10800,"time_zone":"Atlantic Time (Canada)","geo_enabled":false,"verified":false,"statuses_count":5577,"lang":"en","contributors_enabled":false,"is_translator":false,"profile_background_color":"C0DEED","profile_background_image_url":"http:\/\/a0.twimg.com\/profile_background_images\/839997277\/8ba0cbfde6de84635fb6ab2cac89ef4c.jpeg","profile_background_image_url_https":"https:\/\/si0.twimg.com\/profile_background_images\/839997277\/8ba0cbfde6de84635fb6ab2cac89ef4c.jpeg","profile_background_tile":false,"profile_image_url":"http:\/\/a0.twimg.com\/profile_images\/3507532327\/5a425bb23c3905bc9178b024b941b2ff_normal.jpeg","profile_image_url_https":"https:\/\/si0.twimg.com\/profile_images\/3507532327\/5a425bb23c3905bc9178b024b941b2ff_normal.jpeg","profile_banner_url":"https:\/\/pbs.twimg.com\/profile_banners\/1344755923\/1365706320","profile_link_color":"0084B4","profile_sidebar_border_color":"FFFFFF","profile_sidebar_fill_color":"DDEEF6","profile_text_color":"333333","profile_use_background_image":true,"default_profile":false,"default_profile_image":false,"following":null,"follow_request_sent":null,"notifications":null},"geo":null,"coordinates":null,"place":null,"contributors":null,"retweet_count":0,"entities":{"hashtags":[],"urls":[],"user_mentions":[]},"favorited":false,"retweeted":false,"filter_level":"medium","lang":"en"}
Count: 5

Edited by SocratesDemon

I can see the catalyst alert on twitter. It was a 24hours alert so you have to go a few hours ago to find it ;)

Well, now i just missed the Glaive and Ash helmet alerts, both of them didn't even showed up on the alarm log, even tho i got them both checked in the alarm settings.

Edited by SocratesDemon

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having problem with this app, i had some net problem and now its asking me to login twitter again but when i press register twitter send me that message :

The request token for this page is invalid. It may have already been used, or expired because its too old. ........

What to do to fix this ?

I'm having problem with this app, i had some net problem and now its asking me to login twitter again but when i press register twitter send me that message :

The request token for this page is invalid. It may have already been used, or expired because its too old. ........

What to do to fix this ?

Go to https://twitter.com/settings/applications find the app and revoke access should work :)

• 2 weeks later...

I compared this application with the informer app side by side. This app stops working after a while like when leaving it on over night Often when I see that there is no active alert on and I restart this app one or more active alerts pop up.

I have been using this app since early on and I like the UI better on this app. But if it does not work then I have to start using something else.

Still, you have done a good job.

Edited by Frendh

I have been away for a little while, and I can see OkieSmokie hasn't posted anywhere since june, and the last update is from april.<br />Is there anyone else working on this project, or is there a new project ongoing right now?

I've been experiencing intermittent activity from the program for a while, if anyone knows of a fix I don't know of, let me know...

Okiesmokie totally stopped development (and i suppose playing warframe)

I think nobody took over development, because okie never released the source.

I still use this app because i really like how it works, and simplicity of the configuration (now i have my 8 alerts tabs).

You could try this one:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/87501-warframe-alerts-informer/?hl=informer

Seems to work, but i really dilsike many things in this one. As long as okie's will work with me, i'll stick on it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

After having tried to contact the author about the source for this neat piece of software, and the fact that i am too lazy to start one from scratch, I decided that I wanted to decompile it and update it.

So far I am still in the test phase as I'm still trying to learn the code structure. But it works, sort of, need to test it some more before I release it.

I've added some new filters, sorted them a bit and so forth.

Some of the things I want to do is:

- Smoother UI layout.

- Modular filter settings, so they can be updated without having to update the entire software package.

- More configuration of how it should react when an alert pops up.

- Links for all filter types pointing to wiki page.

But the main focus is to get it to work as smoothly as the original.

It's done in c# using MSVS 2013.

Of course, if the original author contacts me and tells me to pull the plug, i will do so immediately and without any warning.

After having tried to contact the author about the source for this neat piece of software, and the fact that i am too lazy to start one from scratch, I decided that I wanted to decompile it and update it.

So far I am still in the test phase as I'm still trying to learn the code structure. But it works, sort of, need to test it some more before I release it.

I've added some new filters, sorted them a bit and so forth.

Some of the things I want to do is:

- Smoother UI layout.

- Modular filter settings, so they can be updated without having to update the entire software package.

- More configuration of how it should react when an alert pops up.

- Links for all filter types pointing to wiki page.

But the main focus is to get it to work as smoothly as the original.

It's done in c# using MSVS 2013.

Of course, if the original author contacts me and tells me to pull the plug, i will do so immediately and without any warning.

I'm now very interested!

Even if not updated for ages, the app still works perfectly. So i'm happy that someone skilled enough decided to resurect WarframeAlerts!

if you need some testers, feel free to PM me with a download link, when you're confident enough in your code stability ^^

rudzen

I don't want to be rude, but instead of decompiling/hexing this outdated program you can simply use Warframe Alerts Informer. I also accept requests (compact mode and alert list rework are #1 on wishlist atm).

dont want to be rude either, i tried your app, but in my opinion this app is by design by far superior in terms of features and customizability ...

- multiple tabs

- priority

- customizable sounds per tab

- simple base configuration with checklists

- simple custom filters (in a way, your app also does this :p)

WarframeAlertsinformer next major revision will be tested, and welcomed; but will stick to this if it doesnt add all those features i like :)

rudzen

I don't want to be rude, but instead of decompiling/hexing this outdated program you can simply use Warframe Alerts Informer. I also accept requests (compact mode and alert list rework are #1 on wishlist atm).

Not at all, it is also very usable, and I think there is room for multiple programs, as people tend to have different opinions as to what they prefer :)

I'm now very interested!

Even if not updated for ages, the app still works perfectly. So i'm happy that someone skilled enough decided to resurect WarframeAlerts!

if you need some testers, feel free to PM me with a download link, when you're confident enough in your code stability ^^

dont want to be rude either, i tried your app, but in my opinion this app is by design by far superior in terms of features and customizability ...

- multiple tabs

- priority

- customizable sounds per tab

- simple base configuration with checklists

- simple custom filters (in a way, your app also does this :p)

WarframeAlertsinformer next major revision will be tested, and welcomed; but will stick to this if it doesnt add all those features i like :)

I've made some progress, the main program and authentication (twitter) is indeed stable, i need to sort out the filters and everything below that, as in loading and saving of settings. Furthermore, I'm working on a simple update feature which will allow to update the filters (in-game alert rewards etc.), so there would be no need for a binary update each time a new alert is added to the game - this however has turned out to be a little more tricky than I thought it would be :D

In other words, once some bugs have been fixed, and the update system is in place, it would work perfectly for as long as the game itself is present.

I'm also going to add the ability to playback various audio files instead of just wave files :)

Tazmanyak

Yeah, I have a few requests about priority and going to add this soon. Can you please explain to me, why do you need priority? There can be only one alert per time period.

Agreed about custom sounds. Working on it (filter list rework incoming).

What do you need multiple tabs for? You can pretty much see all alerts on alert list.

And about checkboxes - you know why this is a bad design? Because if something is changed in alert system or new reward added to alert, you have to add/edit checkboxes. And if you drop program developement (and this is exactly what happened here) users have absolutely no way to edit/add new checkboxes, unless they have source code and have C# knowledge.

P.S.

I find it quite fun that in order to get some actual feedback I have to invade other app thread. Sorry about this invansion once again.