Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Did Not Get My Rhino

(PSN)Leoofmoon

Question

15 answers to this question

Good.

Too many rhinos.

Rhinos everywhere. Stay away from Rhino.

Rhino hate aside: Did you claim it in your foundry? Also do you have enough WF slots available?

Why you hate Rhino so much? He has no scaling to the end-game and falls off completely so what's the big deal?

Also try relogging.

Good.

Too many rhinos.

Rhinos everywhere. Stay away from Rhino.

Rhino hate aside: Did you claim it in your foundry? Also do you have enough WF slots available?

Why hate Rhino? My Quick Thinking-Rage-Blessing Trinity scales infinitely.

Iron Skin isn't god mode.

So there are multiple parts to building a Warframe?

Yes you need to acquire his Helmet, Chassis and Systems from Jackal on Venus.  If you havent built those 3 parts you cant build rhino, it sounds like you've built 1 of his singular parts, you need to acquire the other 2 and buy his blueprint from the market before you can build him.

Why you hate Rhino so much? He has no scaling to the end-game and falls off completely so what's the big deal?

Also try relogging.

I don't hate rhino. I'm just sick of playing with rhinos. Players get too reliant on iron skin and stomp, neglect his other skills like roar which help the team and develop a bunch of bad habits. Then get mad when they can't steamroll everything. There nothing wrong with him on the whole. Would just be good to see people playing other frames. Plus I'd get to play around with strategies not centered around rhino.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

So there are multiple parts to building a Warframe?

Yup.

Go to the market and look up warframe blueprints. You need to buy Rhino's blueprint for credits and it will list all the parts of him that you need. Blueprints to craft the parts all drop from that same boss. It should also require one unit of some rare material which may or may not drop from the same boss, I don't recall the specifics on that bit.

Yes you need to acquire his Helmet, Chassis and Systems from Jackal on Venus.  If you havent built those 3 parts you cant build rhino, it sounds like you've built 1 of his singular parts, you need to acquire the other 2 and buy his blueprint from the market before you can build him.

Just took a look at the Wiki looks like I will be boss grinding for tomorrow.

Just took a look at the Wiki looks like I will be boss grinding for tomorrow.

Don't grind. There are tons of things to do in Warframe. For some reason the community tries really hard to make themselves grind, but there's really no reason for it. Rhino's parts will take 24hrs and Rhino himself will take around three days to craft. He's a long term goal. Alternate working on some short term goals as well. Don't burn out playing one mission to kill one boss to start a timer to make one frame.

Don't grind. There are tons of things to do in Warframe. For some reason the community tries really hard to make themselves grind, but there's really no reason for it. Rhino's parts will take 24hrs and Rhino himself will take around three days to craft. He's a long term goal. Alternate working on some short term goals as well. Don't burn out playing one mission to kill one boss to start a timer to make one frame.

It will be a while at any rate before I get to the boss who drops his parts, I just reached Rank 2 and am just passing mercury if people will stop Dcing during my runs. I have the frame I want but I do want more besides I don't have many of the planets unlocked any way so I need to try and grind for something while earning credits and materials.