Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Much Lore Do You Have?

PsychedelicSnake

One of the best parts of most fandoms are the lore and stories the fans come up with. Oftentimes, they can be substanstial. So I'm curious...

How much lore and/or story have you written for Warframe? This can include characters, backstory, expanded fiction, fan fiction, and anything inbetween.

I currently have:

- ~143 Pages

- ~96 Individual Articles

- ~32 Unique Characters (each with a unique backstory)

- Over 60 pages of backstory

- 3 "seasons/books/chapters" (whatever the hek you want to call them)

- 3 connected stories, 1 in development

- A lot of other stuff

The reason I have so much (or in my case, so little) is because my profession is writing. It's how I make my living. If I like something, I write about it. If I have an idea, I write about it. If I'm bored, I write. If I don't want to write, I write about how I don't want to write. And so on...

Thats incredible! Its amazing how the game has become a part of your profession. 

Both yes and no. I don't make any money off of my Warframe stuff, since it's more or less what I do in my spare time. It's entirely separate from the stuff that I actually make a profit from. Nevertheless, it's good practice in that it keeps me writing and sharp.

Let's see...

3 entire alternate universes, with fleshed out lore for each one (around 20 pages apiece)

16 characters, each with their own backstories.

160+ pages worth of stories.

2 connected stories, both in development simultaneously. 

I want to become a writer too, but I'm currently in a dilemma between Engineering and writing. Warframe fics serve as practice and as a test. I write when I feel like writing, which explains the months between new chapters. 

Edited by bejuizb