The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.5 - It's Here Edition

Letter13

Please have ice status mods. Please have ice status mods. Please have ice status mods. Please have ice status mods. Please have ice status mods. Please have ice status mods. Please have ice status mods. Please have ice status mods. Please have ice status mods. Please have ice status mods. Please have ice status mods.

That's nef anyo, derf anyo is nef anyo's son, he comes from community fan fiction.

Actually DE is putting a version of him in-game. He's a tall skinny guy in an Excal-styled Corpus jumper and a hoverboard.

265e763643a178695093a3a8e9d23666.png

Edited by ValhaHazred

Ok that means U14.5 is not today. Guess its like it was before:

-Event with a Teasermap for the new tileset (like with the earth and infested tileset)

-New Resource for the new guns (like with Oxium for Zephyr)

-New Eventmods (most likely Ice)

-New Badge

U14.5 within the next 1-3 Weeks.

Edited by Evers

Please have ice status mods. Please have ice status mods. Please have ice status mods. Please have ice status mods. Please have ice status mods. Please have ice status mods. Please have ice status mods. Please have ice status mods. Please have ice status mods. Please have ice status mods. Please have ice status mods.

Don't they already for the pistol? Ice Storm?

I'm not sure why you feel the need to repost what is already on the home page. Instead you could've brought up a discussion or something, but really? Just copy and pasta? (I say as I copy and pasta this exact sentence from 3 other people who have done the same thing.)

People can starts discussions themselves, and I actually posted this 8 minutes earlier before it was posted to the Warframe front page.

Edited by PeanutMonster

Ok that means U14.5 is not today. Guess its like it was before:

-Event with a Teasermap for the new tileset (like with the earth and infested tileset)

-New Resource for the new guns (like with Oxium for Zephyr)

-New Eventmods (most likely Ice)

-New Badge

U14.5 within the next 1-3 Weeks.

Yep, most likely. Oh well, 14.5 to come out this week was too good to be true anyways. Q_Q

If it does come out today I will punch a baby.

IS DERF ANYO THE BOSS ON MARS? ISNT HE NOT FREINDLY?

that's his dad, nef (nerf) anyo. Derf was a fan made concept that was super popular on the forums about a year ago, so de decided to finally implement him with the also fan favorite idea of the corpus ice gun. Praise.