The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.5 - It's Here Edition

Letter13

But this would not be the right time to add typhus. Wait for a more infested-focussed update. 

We don't know what the icy caverns will hold. they've been talking about a boss that IS a level. The only way i can see that (other than a new faction which might be "around the corner") is with an infested boss. New Golem?

Nope. Balor set things on fire.

Balor is also the personification of Drought and Blight. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blight

Edited by Oakenman

considering who Balor is in mythology we may be getting a typhus like frame soon

Seeing as he was the king of the Formorians, it probably more likely only means that these Fomorians are the most advance designs for the class of vessels. Essentially, without the fuel cell flaw we exploited during Sling-Stone and other unknown upgrades. 

Also, I'm pretty sure the crashed Corpus ships that we've seen on the icy planet (which my guess is Europa) probably isn't related to the new Golem seeing how Eris is still missing a boss and it is now filled with Infested Corpus Ships. Maybe a Corpus vessel called J3-Golem was one of that fleet and became the beast we have seen.

As a side note, the only thing that I see hinted from this event is the Cryotic which maybe like Oxium and is used to make the new primary. That and this event seems perfect to finally complete the dual elemental status set and introduce the ice status mod.

Seeing as he was the king of the Formorians, it probably more likely only means that these Fomorians are the most advance designs for the class of vessels. Essentially, without the fuel cell flaw we exploited during Sling-Stone and other unknown upgrades. 

Also, I'm pretty sure the crashed Corpus ships that we've seen on the icy planet (which my guess is Europa) probably isn't related to the new Golem seeing how Eris is still missing a boss and it is now filled with Infested Corpus Ships. Maybe a Corpus vessel called J3-Golem was one of that fleet and became the beast we have seen.

As a side note, the only thing that I see hinted from this event is the Cryotic which maybe like Oxium and is used to make the new primary. That and this event seems perfect to finally complete the dual elemental status set and introduce the ice status mod.

That makes sense. I hope we get SOMETHING by way of a new frame. i know we just got mirage, but i'm just itching for more. i love DE and Warframe. I guess i was just looking for anything that resembled a new boss

Edited by Oakenman

Okay.. enough waiting...

I'll go to sleep... 3:12 is no minute too early... ~~

I bet red text appears 3 minutes after I shut down the computer...

not even cradle of filth can keep me awake

also... before I forget it

GIB UPDATE OR SAD PANDA WILL DIE!

Sad_Panda_Chibi_by_mongrelssister.png

*shoots panda in the forehead with Detron*

Edited by WEREsandrock

I'm not sure why everyone is so sure it is coming out today. Sure, there have be teasers talking about the new event, and pictures of the new tileset, and even a Teaser video. Never though, at any point, was their mention of 14.5 coming out today. Nothing about them working on deploying it, or anything about it being released today. No tweets, no posts, no dates in the teasers, nothing. Even in the 14.5 Mod Update post they made, they just said to go to the forums and discuss our opinions on the changes, implying that they may change it before it is released. You people should really just go to bed and wait for them to actually announce that an Update is happening soon, or you guys are going to be extremely disappointed, and have lost sleep over literally nothing.

I hate to rain on your parade, but there really is no solid evidence pointing to 14.5 being released today. The community just seems to want it to be.

Edited by Eclipsen