Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 How To Start Howl Of The Kubrow?

(PSN)Folkeye

Question

8 answers to this question

I'm probably missing the obvious...but how does one start Howl of the Kubrow on the PS4? Have the quest, but no options to start it and no direction of what to do to start it.

Also, can it be played with a friend or is it an alone thing?

Well it should be like it is on PC, which is to start by killing the jackal for "howl of the kubrow" then activating it in the quests section of your codex and following the quest.

Edit: (missed the second question), yes all of the missions can be played with more than one person.

Edited by NovusNova

Yeah, I have the quest in codex, just no option to start it. Only the option to go 'back'.

Click on the howl of the kubrow, then an image of a tenno with a kubrow should come up, then in the bottom right hand corner should be the option to start the quest.

Click on the howl of the kubrow, then an image of a tenno with a kubrow should come up, then in the bottom right hand corner should be the option to start the quest.

If you have already done this part that NovusNova has said then there should be a special mission available in the starchart for you go and get the incubator segment.

Here's what I see. This where it's supposed to be? Or did I miss something?

Is there a quest prior to this to open it up?

Hmm, it could a bug as the start/begin button should be next to the back button.

However as Dtexas said you could have started the quest already:

If you have already done this part that NovusNova has said then there should be a special mission available in the starchart for you go and get the incubator segment.

Do you see a special mission on the star map that is somewhere in Jupiter, a survival mission? (can't remember the exact node the incubator segment is on but I know the quest sends you to Jupiter to get it).

Edited by NovusNova

Not sure if this is a thing, but when doing the mission to get the egg it seems to have a higher drop rate if you do it solo. I ran it with a friend a few times and he got no egg but when he tried it solo he got 3 egg drops. A couple of clanmates also had the same experience but it could just be RNG messing with us.