Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Breeding Grounds (Yes I Have Searched For An Answer)

(PSN)AchilliesWar666

Question

Ok so this is driving me nuts. Right now under profile mine says 45(1043). The other night I played with my clan for over four hours and got them (I was already 45) to 45, two started off as 10, the other at 35. At the end of the night they were all at 45 (secondary number from 400-700). We played three more rounds with us all at 45. I understand that 45 is a score for that run and the second (I believe) is the "stench". So since this will end soon and I'm really trying to get the Prova Vandal (plus who knows how much time I'll have with PSN getting hacked) what should I do to get 48? Seriously I even brought my powerful Kubrow into it with all off us and I just can't get to 48 and I and CONSTANTLY the highest damage player in the match. Please help me.

9 answers to this question

You'll have more time to do it since DE is extending the event for you guys until the 30th at 3:30 pm EDT

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/297280-psa-breeding-grounds-extension/?p=3384917#entry3384917

And yes the scoring for that event was weird, i did it with the same clan mates all the way through and we were like stuck for about 10 rounds or something on about 47 points (or something close to that, above the 40's anyway) then we did another mission and it jumped to 56. 

Ok so this is driving me nuts. Right now under profile mine says 45(1043). The other night I played with my clan for over four hours and got them (I was already 45) to 45, two started off as 10, the other at 35. At the end of the night they were all at 45 (secondary number from 400-700). We played three more rounds with us all at 45. I understand that 45 is a score for that run and the second (I believe) is the "stench". So since this will end soon and I'm really trying to get the Prova Vandal (plus who knows how much time I'll have with PSN getting hacked) what should I do to get 48? Seriously I even brought my powerful Kubrow into it with all off us and I just can't get to 48 and I and CONSTANTLY the highest damage player in the match. Please help me.

Message your clan and ask who has the highest stench rating. find three people with higher stench than you. Make a squad. Invite them. Have a party.

Mine went from 45 to 88 because I was in a party of stench 1000+'s and one person had stench 3360. Granted that did make the enemies lvl 92... so it goes.

Edited by Kestral9999

You have to solo it, I was stuck at 47(1,700ish) for a long time I soloed once and it took me from 47 to 90

EDIT: I suggest taking Loki with a full invisibility build if you have it, they hit like a truck so you'll want to avoid direct combat as much as possible.

Edited by (PS4)OfficialAtom

This event was just sooo much easier and faster to solo the whole way though.  I hit a 50 point run with an ending total stench some where around 520-540 (can't remember exactly).  The enemy level was never out of hand as a result. 

Obviously that doesn't help the OP or any one else currently trying to run the event in squads but I really hope DE takes note of this and finds some better way to score things in the future.  Rescue 2.0 was another "flavorful" scoring system that simply encouraged solo play.