Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did They Fix Helios Scanning Complete Items?

CF_HoneyBadger

Question

4 answers to this question

You're getting mixed responses because it's a mixture of two issues that people don't understand.

Issue #1 was Helios failing to sync his scanning with your codex. Because he couldn't get your codex, he figured nothing has been scanned, and so scanned everything. This has been solved.

Issue #2 is related to objects which are scannable but do not actually have codex entries. For example, grineer door scanner traps and Orokin gun turrets. Because these objects do not have a codex entry they can never be "done" and so Helios will scan them at every opportunity.  This bug is still current.

And then there's the issue of codex entries that were complete, but somehow lost scans and have become permanently stuck at whatever number they ended up at.

For instance, my Toxin Injector codex entry was completed a while back with the help of Helios' overzealous scanning, 20/20 scans. Then after a while, for some reason, my codex says I have scanned Toxin Injectors 1/20 now. Manual scans and automatic scanning of Toxin Injectors never increases this total. So my Helios will always try to scan Toxin Injectors.

Edited by CedarDpg