Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Bulkiness / Height Transferable? (Imprints) [Poll]

noobystyler

Question

10 answers to this question

Height is not.

Most of my kubs have come out taller than the prints used.

I have gotten a couple of prints where they stayed as tall as the smallest print.

As for the body type, the  last two kubs i created were bulky and both came from two prints where both were bulky. 

And from previous attempts that i can remember the body type has stayed the same when using two of the same.

Edited by Mak_Gohae

I've made only 6 imprint breedings so far, both mixing and cloning. In all 6 the height was different from the parent(s), however the bodytype remained the same when cloning. When mixing two different bodytypes, the resulting type was similar to one of the parents. Not saying I'm right or anything, just sharing results and I'd be glad to see someone prove me wrong.

1. Slim short + bulky medium = bulky short

2. Muscular medium + slim short = slim tall

3. Muscular medium (x2) = muscular tall

4. Muscular short (x2) = muscular tall

5. Same as 4

6. Bulky medium (x2) = bulky short

Edited by kingbaldwin

Is likely but in the end still random.

Multiple occasions I've bred dupe imprints of big buff pups that yielded small and different stature out-comes.

Ranging from skinny to reg to fat.

So it is far from being a dominant trait.

Which is why I hope height and build get moved to dominant traits when customization is rolled out to make the kibrow market still viable, just not as outrageous as it currently is.

I've made only 6 imprint breedings so far, both mixing and cloning. In all 6 the height was different from the parent(s), however the bodytype remained the same when cloning. When mixing two different bodytypes, the resulting type was similar to one of the parents. Not saying I'm right or anything, just sharing results and I'd be glad to see someone prove me wrong.

1. Slim short + bulky medium = bulky short

2. Muscular medium + slim short = slim tall

3. Muscular medium (x2) = muscular tall

4. Muscular short (x2) = muscular tall

5. Same as 4

6. Bulky medium (x2) = bulky short

When did you breed those?

When I made the Kubrows, my results were as following:

1. Average short (x2) => Average short

2. Average medium (x2) => Average medium

3. Average medium (x2) => Average medium

Basically, complete replica's of their parents. This was done around 20 to 22 days ago. And it was after the hotfix where they removed the impact of the recessive genes.

Edited by KingTaro

Going through the videos i am going to use to make a breeding vid so far the body type stays if the result is the same sex as the prints.

If you get opposite sex as the prints the body can end up changing. Meaning, if you use two standard male prints and you get a female the body can change to the female thick thighs body type. Bulky is a body type that works for both sexes so that change does not seem to apply to this body type.