The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So.... What Are Our Favorite Warframes So Far?

Aroran_Svitskna

Mag to this day is my favorite warframe. She was my starter, and when her prime was released I got all the parts within days(no trading back then either!), Her skills have gone through many iterations, but I always loved her. People always used to call her useless, but now she has a well-deserved spot as the top shield killer in the game and a CC queen to boot.

Obligatory gifs:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Mag to this day is my favorite warframe. She was my starter, and when her prime was released I got all the parts within days(no trading back then either!), Her skills have gone through many iterations, but I always loved her. People always used to call her useless, but now she has a well-deserved spot as the top shield killer in the game and a CC queen to boot.

Obligatory gifs:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

+1 to this guy you deserve it. I'm starting to like "Maggie"( Yes I gave her a weird name deal wit it) not only because I think shes like an alternative utility for the team (Shield polarize) and (pull) can yoink! for days lol, but she looks like an actual "space ninja" with her space helmet on. Oh, did I mention her coil helmet looks like she has headphones on "rocking to tunes while slaying some p#@$!es".

MagSeries3Helmet.png

Besides that my Excalibur will be my first , Zephy is second, Mag,Trin,Vauban come in a close third. The GOAT(Oberon might be the taking the throne of Excalibur soon when the new update comes out).

Edited by Rodee7

Frost Prime for defense. Usually use him on a lower end defense mission with three unranked weapons and let everyone else kill things while I guard the pod.

Saryn for room clear without being too OP so I don't feel dirty as hell using her. Max Efficiency with a bit of a power boost and range instead of just power boost. Casting Miasma 10 times before I need energy is better for me. Plus my Saryn looks like Samus Aran.

Banshee for her looks. Alien Queen and whatnot with decent skills that aren't super broken. My favorite frame just because of her default Helmet.

Volt for taking out enemies with melee faster than anyone can shoot in the game. Berserker + Brutal Tide + Max duration speed + stamina mods = the most fun anyone can have in the game if they can control it.

+1 to this guy you deserve it. I'm starting to like "Maggie"( Yes I gave her a weird name deal wit it) not only because I think shes like an alternative utility for the team (Shield polarize) and (pull) can yoink! for days lol, but she looks like an actual "space ninja" with her space helmet on. Oh, did I mention her coil helmet looks like she has headphones on "rocking to tunes while slaying some p#@$!es".

MagSeries3Helmet.png

Besides that my Excalibur will be my first , Zephy is second, Mag,Trin,Vauban come in a close third. The GOAT(Oberon might be the taking the throne of Excalibur soon when the new update comes out).

in my opinion it seems like mag is the Teenage girl in the game, considering he Coil helm

Ash ,Volt ,maybe Hydroid *-* But my favorite is Ash because he can be many anime / film character ,

Transformers 3 - Dino

Sword Art Online - Kirito

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - Dynames

I know it may be foolish but I color my Ash with those characters color.

Don't reply, it's a trap.

A lot of people said nyx in a similar thread, and now she got a devistating nerf.

Either don't respond, or lie, to protect your favorite frame.

Thread two days old, Nyx changes decided weeks ago; myth busted?