Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Can't Use My Kubrow

Xiloscient

Question

So I hatched my little puppy and then it asked me to name her but it took me a couple of days to come up with a name. I finally named her but now it won't let me equip her. My Kubrow quest says it still needs to mature but there is no timer or anything. Do I just have to wait or is there something I'm missing??

My Kubrow has already lost 10% Dna stability but I haven't been able to use her once.

Plz help im so sad.

4 answers to this question

Yep, normally the timer would start for maturing for use right as it hatched, and from there for me it has always been two login rewards from the time it hatches.  However, If you waited a couple days to name it, the timer may have started with it being named, I am not sure though.

EDIT:  awful typo's 

Yep, normally the timer would start for maturing for use right as it hatched, and from there for me it has always been two login rewards from the time it hatches.  However, If you waited a couple days to name it, the timer may have started with it being named, I am not sure though.

EDIT:  awful typo's 

I can confirm the timer only starts once you name your Kubrow (it also doesn't degrade until the timer starts)

Edited by marelooke