Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Glaive Prime

Vanaris

Question

8 answers to this question

I know that Power Throw Makes it auto explode on the bounce right before it comes back to you, so Power throw + Quick return = explosion on contact.

Also, You can make it explode without power throw by throwing it and channeling while it is in flight, so maybe Killing blow and Corrupt charge would increase the explosion damage when triggered with channeling and perhaps stack on top that of when channel throwing with quick return + Power Throw.  

I am not sure, I have played with it quite a bit, but I never really tested if it increased the damage of the explosion.  

Be careful of the explosion with Rebound on though as sometimes it will hit the wall or floor right beside you as its "last bounce before return" if you have power throw and the explosion WILL down you lol.  It's pretty crazy!

I hope this helps!

I know that Power Throw Makes it auto explode on the bounce right before it comes back to you, so Power throw + Quick return = explosion on contact.

Also, You can make it explode without power throw by throwing it and channeling while it is in flight, so maybe Killing blow and Corrupt charge would increase the explosion damage when triggered with channeling and perhaps stack on top that of when channel throwing with quick return + Power Throw.  

I am not sure, I have played with it quite a bit, but I never really tested if it increased the damage of the explosion.  

Be careful of the explosion with Rebound on though as sometimes it will hit the wall or floor right beside you as its "last bounce before return" if you have power throw and the explosion WILL down you lol.  It's pretty crazy!

I hope this helps!

Channeling damage mods do not increase the explosion damage sadly.