Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Event Is Easy Don't Get Afraid

Tsuk1ya

i really have completed the event with a full high level squad lvl 8 or higher on europa in 15 minutes 3,000 is complete

GL4weMN.jpg

What you need 

1 Frost
1Rhino
1random invisibility frame
1healer
= GG 

Make sure the frost have an globe focus build and dont forget the energy pads for dont run out of mana. 

it is that if was helpful make me know give me feedback i'm not good making this type of posts but im trying.

EDIT: THAT IS NOT HOW YOU NEED TO DO THE MISSION, THIS IS THE EASIEST WAY WHO I FOUND

Edited by jowellgaz

did it with 1 frost and 2 volt... and got 3279... pretty easy if the team work together

yes I know it's easy but has parts that you need separates Team and 2 volts do not think that would last long alone shall starting from 2000 that when the invisiblity and the rhino enters because this two can stay alive alone without help :> 

I suggest doing the mission now because I think enemies on Europa are bugged and stop scaling at lvl20. Or enemies on Earth aren't supposed to scale indefinitely.

Either way hurry before they fix it

it is a pain on earth... when we first tried, a lvl70 energy carrier didn't die from a whole mag of my 6 forma amprex... after that we went to europa, and it was a piece of cake

I suggest doing the mission now because I think enemies on Europa are bugged and stop scaling at lvl20. Or enemies on Earth aren't supposed to scale indefinitely.

Either way hurry before they fix it

Soooo this is why so many says it's easy with the Corpus, we got our butt handed on earth but we managed to get the 3K. Needed 3 reload of a Marelok (fully modded 4 forma) just to kill a Grineer. And the constant energy drain, we had zero energy, spent all our energy restore.... Earth is hell, better do it at the corpus tileset.