Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Over Looked/under Rated Mods That Are Actually Worth Something

(PSN)theelix

Heh people think Equilibrium is under-rated.

Is funny to me.

Looking at builds many are without it, that was why I mentioned it. I also said that while possibly not underrated it is a very good mod.

From a standpoint of a new player looking for mods it a tip on what you could get to help you out.

Quick Thinking Alone is OP but is not a problem, the problem is if used with Reflex Guard, because of that bug that makes the mod Rage give you energy while blocking. Then this happens: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL-TS3SvOC8

I've known about that bug since Melee 2.0 came out. I'm actually quite sure I was the first one (on PS4) to do it. 

Seeing as RG, Rage, Quick Thinking and Shield Flux makes it so you always have energy... And I was running those before PS4 got Melee 2.0. So the first day I had it, I was already getting massive amounts of energy with no health loss. 

I just didn't make a thread about it because... Well, I didn't see a reason to. 

Ain't none of the devs read any of my threads that involved Shield Flux taking shields when you have stamina remaining, so making a thread about the Rage, QT, Shield Flux combo would just help more people abuse the glitch. 

I've known about that bug since Melee 2.0 came out. I'm actually quite sure I was the first one (on PS4) to do it. 

Seeing as RG, Rage, Quick Thinking and Shield Flux makes it so you always have energy... And I was running those before PS4 got Melee 2.0. So the first day I had it, I was already getting massive amounts of energy with no health loss. 

I just didn't make a thread about it because... Well, I didn't see a reason to. 

Ain't none of the devs read any of my threads that involved Shield Flux taking shields when you have stamina remaining, so making a thread about the Rage, QT, Shield Flux combo would just help more people abuse the glitch. 

Oh i did report that on several occasions. With videos and everything.